8

After their little 'date' Jeno didn't talk a lot with Jaemin. He most of the time observed him from afar in class. Watching him talk with either Mark or Renjun.

However, with one of his classes the younger couldn't be avoided.

Photography.

Jaemin was sitting next to him. Jeno couldn't blame him. Neither Mark, Renjun nor Donghyuck was in this class with them.

Somewhere deep down Jeno was grateful he knew someone. Even if that person was Na Jaemin.

Today, the teacher was starting their first assignment. It was an easy one and basically just something so she could determine the level of skill of her students.

Pick a parter. Take a picture of them. Make it pretty. Turn it in next week.

Easy, right?

No.

Jaemin had immediately turned towards him to discuss certain ideas. Jeno picked up something with flowers but honestly couldn't care less. He was lost in his thoughts while blankly staring at the younger male.

Jeno thought his revenge idea would've been easy. Just be nice for a month or so, than tell the truth.

He couldn't. It pained him to told to Jaemin, knowing their history. Or rather their brothers' history.

"... is that okay with you?" Jeno blinked a few times before just nodding his head. Jaemin once again flashed him his bright smile.

"Okay, maybe meet up this weekend for it?"

"Saturday?" Jeno suggested to which the younger nodded. Class was dismissed and the black haired male could finally get back to his dorm.

Donghyuck greeted him when he entered the room immediately followed by a question.

"Rough day?"

"Definitely"

"What happened"

"Na Jaemin"

"Didn't you want that?"

"I'm not sure anymore" the male concluded before laying down on his bed. Donghyuck laughed softly before sitting down on the edge of it.

"What are you doing? With him you know?" The tanned male asked in a voice that was laced with concern for his friend.

"I just... I want him to know what happened. How fucked up his fucking family his. I want him to know that he isn't perfect"

-