18

Jeno watched as Donghyuck got pulled out of the room by Mark. He shrugged the arms that were were holding him back and slowly catched his breath before turning around and meeting eyes with Jaemin.

The younger looked pissed, yet he still got a cloth to carefully press it against Jeno's bleeding nose.

"I hope for you it isn't broken" he mumbled softly.

Jeno carefully brought up his hand to wipe away an eyelash that had fallen onto Jaemin's cheek. He let out a soft sigh before speaking up.

"You know right?"

"I do. You don't" Jaemin replied which confused Jeno.

He took the cloth Jaemin was holding against his nose before taking a step back.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know what the fuck your brother told you about mine, but it is but it is not the truth." Jaemin hissed shifting his weight from one leg to another out of nervousness.

"They fucking dated Jeno. Jiwoon broke up with Minho and he couldn't handle it. My brother never bullied yours. He never did something wrong for fuck's sake" tears were streaming down Jeamin's face while Jeno tried to understand the new information he had gotten.

It couldn't be true. The letters... no. It wasn't true. Minho wouldn't kill himself for something so small as a break up. He described Minho as a monster, not as a lover. It wasn't right.

It didn't feel right.

Yet when he looked at Jaemin's tear stained face he wanted to believe him.

He wanted to forgive him but that wasn't even an option. It was Jeno himself who should be forgiven. It was Jeno who should have realized Jaemin wasn't only beautiful on the outside. It was Jeno who shouldn't have judged the other for something his brother had done. It was Jeno who fucked up.

A whirlpool of feelings was knitting together in his stomach. A nauseous feeling was crawling up in his troath, making him feel like he was suffocating.

"I'm sorry" he stammered which made a small smile crack onto Jaemin's lips.

"I know you are. But I'm going to leave now Jeno. What you tried to do to me.. that just isn't something I can forgive you for, even if everything you heard about my family was true, that's just sick"

And with that Jaemin left.

Jeno felt helpless. He didn't want the male to leave. With Jaemin leaving he would have to come to terms with the feelings he never wanted in the first place. He would have to accept the fact that he never hated the boy, that Jaemin was someone so pure and special yet Jeno still managed to make him turn against himself.

In about 15 minutes Donghyuck came back to the dorm, an apologetic look on his face.

"Peace?" The tanned male suggest to which Jeno chuckled sadly.

I'm not supposed to feel this way about you

-

This chapter sucks ass I'm sorry