12

Jeno sighed softly while he stood infront of the railing of a road that went over a train track. He slightly hung over it to inspect the dark tunnel which would soon enough show two headlights.

The place was abandoned. The last time he checked his phone the time had been 3:28 AM. He left it in the dorm only to come here without being disturbed by worrying calls from Donghyuck.

This was a decision he needed to make on his own.

A train passed. Too late.

The male carefully stepped over the railing looking down right between his feet. It was around 10 meters high.

He wanted to jump so badly.

Yet his hands desperately clamped onto the ice cold bar that was the only thing keeping his feet on the ground.

He felt tears trickling down his cheeks, on his chin, into his shirt.

He was tired.

Yet he still felt like he needed to fulfill his promise.

Minho.

Jumping would be letting him down. He would have the same ending as his brother, making his parents go trough something horrible once again.

Was it worth placing their happiness above his own?

What about Donghyuck? Would Mark be able to take his place?

He looked at the watch on his wrist. 4:48. Donghyuck must know he is gone by now. Would the younger already be running around, trying to find his friend?

Wasn't Donghyuck getting tired of him?

He must be, since Jeno himself was tired too.

Darkness was influencing his way of thinking and he didn't know how to stop. It was like a flock of black ravens had entered his system to replace his heart, his mind and his very soul only to slowly eat him from the inside out until there was nothing left besides an empty shell off a boy who lost his happiness long ago.

His feelings were eating him, not piece by piece, but once in awhile a big part of him broke off when the monster called depression that lived inside his own head was hungry once more.

Starve.

-