Tale 24

Tale 24
Cheating is Art

"So he left." Buntong hininga ni Lauren habang hawak ang isang rosas

"We both know the reason why." Damnable

"Even in this life, he's still the same." Lauren

"He does not want to put you in danger." Unbearable

"I just cant believe that those old enemies of the gods are back." Lauren

"Fate." Komento ni Blabbermouth

Fate. Yes, everything is fated.

A week passed by like a blur.

Ngayong araw gaganapin ang National Examination.

Maagang nagtungo si Lauren sa Exam Venue.

"Look who's here." Narinig ni Lauren ang isang pamilyar na tinig. Si Irish.

Pinagmasdan nya itong mabuti.

"What are you looking at?" mataray na tanong nito

"Well, Im still trying to figure that out.." Lauren

"What?!" Irish

"Did you do your make up this morning? Masyado mo na ba talagang namimiss magkulay ng coloring books? Why do you have to do that to your face everyday??" Lauren

"You!!" Irish

"What? Im just really disturbed by your taste. If you cant laugh at yourself, I'll gladly do it for you." Lauren

"No thanks! I know Im pretty. I wont be affected by your childish insults." Irish

"That's good. Maybe you finally started to grow a brain. Good luck with your exam, Im not really expecting you to pass but good luck anyways." Nakangiting saad ni Lauren saka iniwan si Irish na nagngingitngit sa galit.

The National Examination is a pen and paper exam.

There are twenty people inside each examination rooms.

Four Exam monitors were assigned in each exam rooms.

The National Examination is the basic requirement to enter the government so a lot of people takes the exam every year.

Nararamdaman ni Lauren ang mga mata ng ibang examinees sa kanya. Alam nya na may ipinapakalat na hindi magagandang balita si Irish tungkol sa kanya. Hindi na sya nagugulat sa reaction na ito ng mga tao.

Hindi nya na lamang sila pinag-ukulang pansin.

Hindi nagtagal ay nagsimula na ang exam.

Lauren answered the questions of the exam easily. Her pen continuously write answers like a flowing river, calm and undisturbed.

Napatingin sa kanya ang lahat.. What the fu*k? Why is she so fast?! Naprepressure tuloy sila!

The sound of her pen never stops.

Pinagpapawisan na sa kaba ang iba pa. They heard her flipped another page of the exam paper. Fudge! She's already on the third page?!

The sound of continuous writing rang once again.

Then suddenly, her writing came to a halt.

A somewhat difficult question made her stop.

'Write by memory the content of Chapter 24 of the Book 'Song of War Strategies'.

Song of War Strategies. Everyone knows the content of this book by heart. Every aspiring scholars, warriors, and officials has to read this book at the age of seven. The country clearly emphasized the importance of military tactics! Of course, Lauren knew the book as well. She can even write down it's entire content. The only problem is, she categorized the content by it's core topics namely; Song of Civil Strategy, Song of Military Strategy, Song of Dragon Strategy, Song of Pincer Strategy, etc. When she read the book, she subconsciously classified and grouped them.