Junie's Writing Services

Hello, and welcome to Junie's Writing Services. Like most of you, I love to read, write, and create my own stories, but that can be hard at times. Sometimes, you don't know where to start looking to find a good book to read. Other times, sharing your story for everyone to see can be difficult. Feedback and ways to improve can seem impossible at times.

Trust me when I say I know the feeling, so fear not! If you let me, I will help you with all that stuff. Well, at least, I will to the best of my abilities. Unfortunately, I don't have a magic wand that I can just poof you into the world's best writer with a Wattpad-winning story. This is the best that I can do to help you grow in your writing.

What services do I offer, you may wonder? Well, here's a list of things you can request from me, and if I can, I will do them.

Public Review:
Purpose: Gives you an opportunity to see how your story is doing.
Benefits: You learn the good, the bad, the stuff that needs improving in your story, and a possibility of a new reader from those looking at these reviews.
How to Do This?: Read the rules, payment, and availability page and fill out the form.
Other Important Info: I will always try to find the good, the bad, and what needs to be improved. Note that what I say isn't to discourage you, but rather help you improve your story.

Private Review:
Purpose: Gives you an opportunity to see how your story is doing, but in a more private setting.
Benefits: You learn the good, the bad, the stuff that needs improving in your story without anyone knowing.
How to Do This?: Read the rules, payment, and availability page and fill out the form.
Other Important Info: Just like the public review, I will look out for things to help improve your story, giving you the good, the bad, and what needs improved. Again, this is not to discourage you, but rather, to help you grow in your writing.

Promotion:
Purpose: Promote your story, and hopefully gain more readers.
Benefits: People see your book in here, and you may gain some readers.
How to Do This?: Read the rules, payment, and availability page and fill out the form.
Other Important Info: You will not be given feedback like in a review. Instead, you will have to help me gather some information about your book so that we can get the right audience to read your book.

Additional Helpful Material:
What is this?: This will have three different types of information. It gives tips for those wanting to grow in their writings, gives people an idea of what's going on in the community (like upcoming contests, active cover artists, critics, etc), and updates of whether this book is on a short break or not.
Purpose: These helpful tidbits will help writers grow in their writings outside of reviews and promotions, see other people that can help them out, or whether this book is accepting requests or not.
How to Do This?: If you have an idea of something to improve on, know of an upcoming event, or are a critic/cover artist/community, etc. that would like to help more attention, comment here or private message me about it. From there, I'll see what I can do to help!

And that's all! As you can tell, I will try my best to help others, and it may seem like I have the answers to everything. Sadly I don't. If I don't accept your book, idea, or whatever it may be, it's not because of you. It's more likely because I just don't think I can help you. The rules will give you a clearer understanding for stories on why I can't help review/promote every single one. In the end, you're already making big strides in improving your book, or even finding the next book you'd like to read next on here, so good job!

No matter what happens, I wish you the best of luck with your story!