ten.

authors note: this is an au chapter i completely made on my own. it takes place after the whole Gate closing thing and such.

ALSO ! this book is coming to an end soon, but worry not because im planning on doing another book based off of chapter three of st !

ten. HEARTBREAKS

THE group of kids and teenage boys awaited for the arrival of the others who left the house

THE group of kids and teenage boys awaited for the arrival of the others who left the house. They had just finished returning from the tunnels, tired and hungry. They've been up all night basically saving the world.

"Look." Max points.

They all rose to their feet when they see two cars pulling up.

"Will! El!" The younger boys calls as they ran up to their dear friends. Happy to see that Will was back to normal and El is alive.

Billy looked through the crowd of hugging people and sees Phoebe struggling to get out her father's truck. There was dried blood under her nose and she looked pale. Exhausted. Drained.

He quickly makes his way towards her. "Phoebe." He calls. The blonde raised her head up when she sees Billy launching towards her. "Billy." She whispers, tiredly. Billy pulled her in for a tight hug. Glad that she was safe and breathing. "I'm so glad you're fine." Billy mumbles into her hair, still holding onto her.

She smiles against his chest. "It's so strange seeing you like this," Phoebe confessed.

"I-you're just...you've made me a better man. I never had someone who cares about me the way you do. You changed me." He replies, loosen the hug a little, but not wanting to let her go.

"No," she shakes her head. She pulls away from the hug and looks up at him. "I just helped you become a greater version of yourself." Phoebe knows there's so much more to Billy. He can be more then what he sets himself out to be. "And I will continue to be there, every step of the way. Always." She whispers to him.

Billy smiles down at her. Using his thumbs to attempt wiping away the dry blood from under her nose. "You should head home. Clean up and get some sleep. You need it." He recommends to her.

The blonde nods. "You should go home too. I'm sure you and Max have been through a lot today. You've seen a lot of things. I'm sorry I put you through that." She apologizes, still staring into his gorgeous blue eyes.

Bully shakes his head. Not wanting to accept her apology, "just like you said; I will always be there for you too, Phoebe. No matter how crazy the situation might be or even if it's worse then this one."

Phoebe wraps her arms around her neck, standing on her tiptoes. "Goodnight, handsome." She flirts as she pressed her lips against his. His hands made his way around her waist and pulls her close. Savoring the moment.