Melyssa

Ashton woke up and grunted. Luke was gone long ago, before this pretty faced boy here, fell asleep in my bedroom.

Unwillingly, I let him use my bathroom and he wore Luke's shirt. -I always wear Luke's shirts- Nightmare purred beside me. I pat her slowly, and there he was already.

"Mother huh?" He asked, towel over his head, drying his golden locks.

"Nahh. Just needed some company to stay with me while I'm alone." I answered.

"You know, Luke and I am not that far from your place. We could ju-"

"We? C'mon now. Ashton Fletcher Irwin. You never cared about me. Shoot that, you never even liked me. You hated me. And why? That's right, for no damn reason." I explained.

His hot breaths inches away from my face. Arms slowly snaked around my waist. Our bodies hit each other.

"Then, let me show you how much hatred there is boiling inside of me to just ruin you, love." Lips are just a centimeter away from mine.

He drifted his head apart, and whispered closely to my ear.

"I've been watching you, Melyssa. Melyssa Clinton." He let go of me, his body stays still, glued to mine.

My body trembles, as I just stood there frozen. He chuckled, finally looking into my eyes.

"How weird. A girl that thought she was tough, is actually weak. Very, weak." His finger twirled around a single strap of my hair.

I was pulled away, as if I was being hypnotized.

"What the hell was that? Ash??!" Luke. His voice boomed right behind of my ear.

"Well, she asked for it." Ashton answered coolly.

Luke turned me around, facing me to him. I just shook my head, and Luke glared at Ashton.

"Calum called. He said he wanted to meet us. Time to finally show up Ashton. I hate knowing that we're hidden." Luke explained.

"Ohh, so Michael and Calum finally decided to tell you that it's time to show up? Are you guys really that," he paused, finally looking up from his phone, "Dumb?!"

I jumped. Ashton changed his expression. From soft, into anger. This one reminded me of something. This face seemed, familiar to me.

"Ashton, you're scaring Melyssa." Luke said, hands protected to my waist.

Ashton's jaw clenched and his hand form a fist.

"Is Tanya there as well?" Ashton said. Tanya?

"Yes." Luke said, finally pulling me upstairs, with a bag in his other hand. "I'll get Melyssa ready."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Ashton grunted, and sit down. He seemed frustrated. Why?

I look up towards Luke.

"I'll tell you everything."

-

We drive towards the place where Luke told us. From afar, I can already see a pink haired boy, waving towards us. Or waving towards Luke.

Ashton, who was by my side, wasn't having such a pleasant face. Luke decided to put the bags right on the passenger seat beside him.

I pulled out some chocolates from my bag. Ashton was still staring out to the skies. Guess he did hate me after all.

Though, the words echoes all the time.

"Then, let me show you how much hatred there is boiling inside of me to just ruin you, love."

There's something in his message. Something I can't sense.

-