Melyssa // Ashton

I stared from afar. Ashton had been in his coma figure for a month now. The doctor said maybe there's a huge opportunity he won't make it. Fucked up doctor, that one, I'm telling you.

I can't accept the fact he's gonna die. It's just not logical. It was my fault anyway. Telling him that me and Michael are dating. I should've known this would happen. He loves me and it's pretty obvious.

Luke and Calum was beyond pissed that they haven't bee talking to me for weeks after Ashton stayed in the hospital bed. I admit that it's my fault and I'm ready to face the price of it.

I stared on the wall across the room. A tear slipped off my eyes. He's gone. A voice from the back of my mind spoke up. This can't be. But the beep continues. His heart beat. No.

I stared, still shocked. My stomach feels sick and I feel like puking. My ear is now only listening to the beep going on and on. My vision was blurry that I didn't know who pushed me aside and dragged Ashton's bed out of my sight. My mind was blank.

Out of blue, I can feel a pair of hands surrounded my shoulders. But I don't care. He's gone now. Nothing matters.

My body shook in fear, terror. I was terrified by the thought of him. Of losing him. My knees went weak and my body slouched onto the floor. He's gone. That voice says again. Over and over.

He's gone. He really is gone. The room was covered with a few figures. I can see them looking like they are yelling. Like they are screaming. But my ears are closed. My heart beat goes fast.

I can't believe it. My throat goes dry and my lips suddenly let out a blood smell. I guess I bit them without knowing.

That's it. And everything went blank.

-

// Ashton //

Lucy suddenly appeared into my mind. Her bloody bruises seemed real to me. Her beautiful face covered with pain. Her calm eyes covered with tears. She's gone.

I believe with all my might to let her go. She, a broken, bruised hologram-like Lucy walked up to me. Her bruised lips curved up into a smile. It makes her broken face pretty even with those blood and bruises.

"Darling, hold on. Just for awhile. Hold on. I'll see you soon." Her hand touches my cheeks and a tears escaped my eyes. Melyssa and Lucy are not the same person.

Melyssa is Melyssa. My lover. My choice. But Lucy, she's my soul mate. God's choice for me.

Now I understand. Lucy said goodbye and her broken body walked away from me.

I was there during the accident. I was the one who drive over her. I was the one who knocked her out. I was the one who killed her.

My mind went blank as slowly, my eyes close. Her image, the beautiful angel, comes into my sight.

"Time to go, my love." Her sweet voice echoed into my eardrums. She's different from earlier. Earlier, she looked like the dead girl. But now, she's an angel.

She's my angel. The world in now my heaven. Nothing to worry now.

I guess not every story ends up with a good ending, but this is a pretty good one.

-

// Melyssa //

Not every love story ends up in the good path.

We have to guide our way to it. And I guess I am lost in the wrong way, while all this time, Ashton was trying to lead me to the right way.

I guess, like I said before, not all love story ends in a good way.

-

She closed her eyes to smell the blood from her lips. Her tears were real. And, that was the time. The time where she experienced real pain. Where losing the moon while trying to catch a star, was actually a real phrase.

-

The end . K bye.