Ashton

Michael and Melyssa went through the clothes rack. I figured this is how things are going to be. She's not going to be the Melyssa who once left Michael.

I finally give up. Tanya looked at me like there was something up. I didn't know how to say it to her anymore. It's like the whole world was plummeting down.

"Ash? You okay? You've been staring around like you're into something. Is everything alright?" She asked, concerned.

As much as I like to be straight, I didn't want to hurt her. I was stupid for making Tanya an object just to satisfy myself after what happened.

I can't blame Michael either. He wasn't the one who wanted Melyssa to be in that accident. Leave alone to get some major amnesia.

"Tanya, can I just be honest with you?" A sudden flash of courage swam across my whole body.

"Yeah. I mean, you're my best friend, Ash. There's nothing that you can't tell me." She chuckled.

"It's about Melyssa. I've been trying to tell you about her but I didn't get to."

"What's up? She didn't get pregnant did she?" A gasp left her lips.

"No. You know, she and Michael, they are dating before. I mean, before they met in the last few weeks. And actually, Melyssa was the girl that got involved in the accident Michael always had in his nightmares." I explained.

It was harder than I thought cause when things goes around and it still didn't go back to the path it should be, then it gets worse. I do love Melyssa. But I can't betray my own best mate.

Luke told me to be true. I know that was the best way. But there's really nothing I can do for now. I can't just say that she's the ex girlfriend Michael always had. She's the girl who got in an accident because of that fight. It's just not the right way.

I'd like things to be back to normal as to where me, Michael, Luke and Calum are still young teenagers that doesn't give a fuck about others. I really do want that back. I missed it.

"You're saying she's Lucy? You're crazy, Ash. I would know if it was Lucy. I know they look alike, sound alike. But Lucy died in that accident Ash. She died." Tanya fought back. The urge of keeping her tears in was clear on her face

It's so hard to accept this. I don't know how to accept this. After I knew Lucy, my whole life went blank. I look up to Melyssa as Lucy. And I know that Melyssa is Lucy. I know it. It is her.

If no, then what happened to Michael's ex girlfriend? Lucy was his ex girlfriend. But he told me her real name was Melyssa. It's actually really confusing. My mind can't process all this.

Lucy is mine. Just right before she meets Michael. I had her first. I loved her first. And I didn't plan on giving her to that dumbass Michael. But things go wrong. I don't know how to say anymore. I love them. Both of them. But I just can't explain anything. It's just nothing. It doesn't have an explanation.

"Ashton. Please. Don't force yourself." Tanya gave me a warm smile and left.

--------

So guys, I know it's confusing. But I'm trying to get this story straight to the point before I'm gonna start my school courses. So please, please, please forgive me if I'm late. Got a lot to process here. With Chemo, Bio, Physics, Mathematics, Algebra, Art and everything. It's a bit hard. Please forgive me. Love you guys.