Michael

The night goes off fast. I have no idea how many hurtful comments I've heard from Melyssa about herself. She keeps on feeling insecure. And babbling about no one wanted to date her. And only an idiot would.

One thing for sure she doesn't know. I am that idiot. Of course.

I carried her all the way back home. All I was hoping was, please wake me up and tell me losing her was just a dream. Watching her tears fall down as she smiled the whole time, made me break.

As I walked out of the door, a few hard breathing came, flew into my ear. "Michael!" And of course I run to her. "Michael!! Michael!!" She screamed.

"Shh!! Shh. I'm here. I'm here." Slowly, I wrapped her up in my arms. Her breath slowly became even. "I'm here."

It hurts. Too much.

-

Calum woke us up, with a bored looking Ashton standing beside him, with a new tattoo by his wrist. He had one? I didn't know. His cigarette, thrown away from his hands towards the window.

"Had a nice sex? I heard Melyssa screaming out your name. Going all "Michael!! Michael!!" all night." Ashton spit out, teeth gritted.

"So? Who cares. I really don't want to die a virgin for 17 years do I?" Melyssa fought back. I sighed as my arms wrapped around her again.

"I was drunk for fuck sake last night, Lyssa. Oh, you just want to protect that idiot don't you?" He never wanted to be the one looking down.

"Well this idiot helped you out when you needed someone. This idiot said that you're the coolest in the band. This idiot said he wanted for this whole band to be successful. THIS IDIOT!" Melyssa shouted. My face went red as she called me idiot. Her idiot, of course.

"Melyssa. That's enough." I said, pulling her. I know that deep down inside, Ashton still loves her. It's just obvious he wanted her to remember what happened.

Unfortunately, me and Ashton are both not so fortunate.

Melyssa nodded to me and continued to snuggle in my arms. I missed this. I missed having her in my arms.

"Duhh. They basically did have sex. Who spoons but the ones who had sex at night?" Ashton said and slammed his hand over the wall.

"Sorry guys. He's not in a good mood right now. I'll go check on him. Bye." Calum smiled and closed the door.

"What's up on him?" Melyssa grunted and get up from my embrace, pulling her hair into a bun.

"I have no idea." Though I know why. He's jealous. That's why.

"Fine then. I'm gonna go and get ready for the day. You're going anywhere?" She asked.

I nodded. Really I do have to go downtown and check some stuff. And I do need some accompany from someone. And that wouldn't be Ashton for sure. Luke and Calum would be busy making out. So, basically me and Melyssa.

And Luke making out with Calum thingy, it's just a joke. They just glued to each other that I might think they're dating.

"Good. Formal? Casual? Lazy? Swag?" She asked.

"No cute or fluffy or pretty stuff like that?" I laughed. This girl is one different thing I swear.

"Swag's mah man. Now, I'll go with simple." She said.

"Simple wasn't on the list though."

"GO GET READY MICHAEL!"

"You're in the bathroom AKA mine. You want me to barge in? Because I would love to baby." I laughed.

"Wait out there."

-

Late. Late. Late. I know. Sorryyyyyy. Really, really am sorry. I'll try to update more often now. My wifi went out of service. I had to wait for it. So now I've got it back!! Yayy!!