Melyssa

I woke up by the scent of Michael's lavender bath shower. It's very, lovely. To be honest, I would do anything to smell this everyday.

"Oh, hey." Michael turned around and smiled to me. He sat beside of me and put his head on my stomach, leaving me to just lay down doing nothing.

"You've been sleeping for 2 hours, you know?" He told me.

"That's long." I whispered, though he could still hear me.

"Well, I'm kind of tired. So, wake me up after 30 minutes." He said, yawning and finally drifted away in his fantasy.

My hands tangled around his now newly dyed hair. It was pink before. Bright pink, as I'm sure I can just spot him anywhere he went.

Now, it's a mix of black and red. If I was to choose any colour that suits him, this would be it. His hair is soft. Very soft. My hands swim into it, exploring the nice feeling.

I missed him. Somehow. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that we've been seeing each other for so long.

There's something behind all of this. You didn't found out earlier. In the back of my mind speaks.

And I'm willing to do anything to just know what's happening.

-

I woke up with Michael staring at me. His lips formed a smile as soon as I opened my eyes. My cheeks burn. Red. His gaze was something I can't tell.

The door opened and Ashton appeared.

"Mike, why don't you go downstairs right now?" He yelled and Michael just frowned and nodded.

Michael walked out of the room, leaving me and Ashton alone.

Once again, I sense something when I'm around him. Danger. Yes. That's right. Danger.

"You do know that you're not in a good position now, pretty kid." He smirks.

I just rolled my eyes and tried to reach the door. But he was so much more faster. His hand grabbed my waist.

Our lips inches away. Longing for him, I just inhaled his scent. This time, his hands wasn't a odd feeling. It felt like an embrace. My eyes waters for no reason.

His eyes waters as well as he pulled me into a real hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he kissed the top of my head over and over again.

I'm sorry. It's not that I'm feeling bad about it, this feels like something is going on. I can't say what it is. But I do know that it's something I can't sense.

He suddenly pushed me onto the bed, tears trickle down his pretty face. His hazel eyes stares down onto mine, boring-ly. His hands, right beside of my sides, each one of it.

"Leaning on into you makes it more clearer." He chuckles, as he kissed the top of my forehead, before taking me along with his hand, downstairs.

Once I -we- entered the dining room, Michael's eyes shows sorrow, as I gave him a smile. While Tanya glares at me, before pulling me away from Ashton.

Michael stood up to keep me from falling. Ashton gave Tanya a dirty look and gave me a glare. He's weird.

"You okay?" Michael asked and I just nodded. There's a pain in my heart. Ache as I just stared towards the not-so-good-looking couple.

Something wasn't quite right. Luke stood there, looking down towards some paper. Calum stayed right beside him. Almost everywhere.

Once the dinner was all done, we were now talking about where would we be visiting next.

Ashton and Tanya was busy making out in the living room, as I and Michael just cuddled up on the sofa.

"Hey Misty," Michael said, and paused, looking up towards me.

"Misty?" I asked, and he just smiled, leaning in before our lips touched.

"That was your nickname." He said.

Misty. Something about me.

-