Melyssa

Michael, the pink haired guy and Calum, some cute aussie are both Luke's best pals. Including Ashton.

"I've decided to let Luke take you with him to Sydney. That's what you want right?"

Nan is really crazy. Sending me along with Luke is unnecessary. Even though I would love it. I even skipped school today.

My passport was with Nan the whole time so, of course Luke have it by now. They even took a flight ticket for me.

But, there's nothing to be done now. It's already done. I'm already waiting for the airplane to move. Well, bye California.

Maybe listening to music while not knowing who's gonna sit next to you is crazy. Ashton shifted side to side. I'm not shocked just that, things aren't right.

Luke would be the one by my side. Not Ashton. He's creepy as hell and I hate him.

No, that's not true. Truth is, I've always had a crush over him. Just that, he's really mean to me so, yeah.

We've grew up together with Luke. Ashton was always the one to be very mean to me. I hated that though.

I knew that somehow I might fall for him. Not Luke. Nan said I was supposed to be married with Luke but there's a slight twist plot where Ashton was born. (And I was all like, Ashton is like 2 years older than me and Luke.)

Michael sat right behind me. So, Ashton asked them to change seats. Michael just went on with it. It wasn't a big deal though.

I put on my earphones, before getting one pulled out by Michael, who wore it spontaneously.

"Michael." He stood out his right hand.

"Melyssa." I took his offer.

He wasn't weird. He's just different. Michael is not like any guy. His classic name was very unexpected for a punk guy like him.

His hands focused on his phone, playing some kind of game. My interest caught up and our heads banged each other.

"S-sorry." I stuttered, face red as I just looked down on my own screen. Great.

"Clash Of Clans." He looked up for a minute, before returning to his own phone.

"What?" I asked. What does that have to do with me?

"The game. You seemed to be interested. It's Clash Of Clans." He explained. His voice, sore. Maybe for the whole silence thing.

"Thanks." I said, before returning to read a book from my phone.

"Nothing really." He said, as he put his phone down and looked at me.

"So, you're like Luke's girl? You see that Tanya?" He paused,pointing towards a girl, with red hair. "She's Ashton's girlfriend."

"Ohh." So he do have a girl.

"Yeah, and basically, she's a bitch. I hate her. Luke hates her. Calum hates her. What ever pulls her over is only Ashton and will only be Ashton." He sighed.

His face seemed sorrow. Like he just said something really bad that it hurts him. I find the courage to pat his back, and talk to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned by his look.

"Nothing." He ignored me and that smile came back to his face.

A fake smile.

-

Luke was all worried. Once we arrived in Sydney, he was all 'Melyssa!!'.

So, Michael decided to say "Melyssa's with me the whole time. No need to worry. I won't eat her. I'm still a human, Luke." He said, staring on his phone, still.

Luke looked at him in disbelief.

"Don't get near him, okay?" Asked Calum, as he nodded to me like I'm some kid. I sighed.

"Michael's fine to me. And Luke, I'm already 18--"

"Almost, almost 18." Ashton, standing against the door frame, arms in front of his chest.

"Shut it Irwin. It's none of your business." Glaring at him, I heard some voices, Luke and Calum, I guess. With their 'yeah. None of your business.'.

"Fine. I'll just go and find something that's into my really own business now, okay?" He asked, turning around, pulling Tanya with him.

Luke looked at me, -again, unbelievable- "You know, I'm worried about you."

"I know. But you didn't have to." I slammed my door shut, not knowing who's room is that.

The bed is king sized. And, my whole body was aching, so, I decided to lay on it.

Slowly, I drifted asleep.

-