34 Ending

6 years later
( Woyoung POV )

" Mommy mommy look what daddy got me! " I heard a cute voice squealed.

I turned my head and looked down to see my 3 year old daughter Park Jiwoo.
There she held up 3 plushie toys.

" Aww that's cute! " I said " Did you say thank you? "

" I did! "

" Good now put those toys in your room " I said as I picked up the pan " Come back down and call daddy to eat "

She nodded and I heard her little footsteps running.
Not long after I saw my son Park Jihun running towards me with his baby legs.

" Mommy! " his cute little voice said he took out a stick people drawing in red. There were 4 people in the picture and they were all sloppy and yet cute " I drew Daddy, You, Jiwoo and Me! Did I do a great job? "

" Of course honey! " I said " They're beautiful "

I know later on I'm gonna be hanging his picture on the wall of our house.

Well it's been 6 years.
Jisung and I are married and he is the best husband a wife could ever ask for.

Jiwoo and Jihun are our children and they are both twins but Jiwoo is older by 4 minutes.

Having them around the house is difficult but I love them will all my heart.
After we got married, Jisung and I decided we move back to Korea.

What about Mark and Mina?

Well they are here in Korea too.
But they live 20 minutes away from us.

As I washed the pan I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.
" Ah! Oh.... It's just you. "

" Do you need help honey? " Jisung asked as he kissed my cheeks.
" Oh no I'm done " I said " Can you put Jihun on his seat? "

" sure " He kissed me again and picked up Jihun to put him in his seat.
Moments later Jiwoo came down and Jisung also put her in her seat.

I serve them food and they all enjoyed it.

" Mommy when can we see grandma and aunt Cara? " Jiwoo asked.
I small smile appeared on my lips.

Jiwoo and Jihun loves Aunt Cara and mom so much. They also loved Elizabeth who is the mother of Jisung.
She was a single mother. She was pregnant with Jisung at the age of 19 and her boyfriend left her when he found out.
But now, she already has an husband and have been together for 3 years now.

They also did love their grandpas but they rarely see them because even if my dad was getting old, he was still fit and he works as a coach in a football team.

The first time we flew to America, they were nervous but now they were hoping we can go again.

" Sure " I said " Only If daddy agrees "

_______________________________

Park Jisung POV

Being a parent is hard.
But I don't regret it. It's what I wanted.

I wanted to be with the love of my life and have children of our very own.
Now we have Jiwoo and Jihun.

They are the best thing I could hardly ever wish for. Seeing them happy makes me happy and all I ever wanted was a smile to my families faces.

I promise myself that I'll do whatever it takes for everyone in my family to be happy.

Now Jiwoo and Juhun are looking me with hopeful eyes.