Touch

: Prologue :

It was an exciting evening for Wooyoung. His high school best friend San and primary school best friend Yeosang had come over to stay. He sees the both of them individually all the time but rarely hangs out with them at the same time.

His parents were staying out for the night which means that they wouldn't be home till midday the next day and the boys had the whole house to themselves.

His two friends obviously knew each other, and despite having zero conversation between them when Wooyoung wasn't around the two actually got on quite well. They shared similar interests and sense of humour. They were Wooyoung's best friends after all.

The boys all had a fun night eating pizza and snacks, watching movies, they battled in Mario cart and a finger flick to the head was punishment for loosing. They chatted, laughed and wore themselves out.

Sleep eventually took over, and they all fell asleep in Wooyoung's king size bed. Wooyoung in the middle and his friends either side.

It was 3am and both Yeosang and San slowly stirred in their sleep at the strange sound coming from beside them.

San sat up from under the sheets, Yeosang noticing that San was also awake sat up too.

Wooyoung whined and groaned.

"Is he. . Ok?" San asked trying to make out the outline of his friend in the dark room

More groans. Wooyoung mumbled some words "harder. . R-right there. .m-more"

"I think he's more than ok" Yeosang said his eyebrows rising in knowing

"Oohhh" its suddenly clicked in San's mind "Is he having a wet dream?"

Yeosang giggled "I think so"

"And he had to do it while we were here? Like right beside him" San complained

"Boys gotta do what he's gotta do" Yeosang said straightforwardly

Wooyoung started to jerk his hips in his sleep and grip the sheets

"He's definitely not awake is he?" San asked squinting and trying to see in the dark

"He would have said something by now, and why would he do this now?" Yeosang waved his hand at his friend.

Yeosang lent over toward the bedside table and turned on the lamp, it dimly lit up the room, casting shadows on Wooyoung who was still groaning unorthodox sounds

Yeosang looked up at San whose face was now lit up from the light, their eyes made contact and they burst out in laughter. Laughter that they tried to muffle so they wouldn't wake their friend.

The laughter died down and they watched their friend in silence.

"You know. . " San began ". . Wooyoung's kinda hot"

Yeosang snapped his head up "You like Wooyoung?"

". . .um yeah. . .don't you?" San asked nervously, he could have sworn that Yeosang liked Wooyoung too. He'd never said anything but he always noticed Yeosang checking Woo out when he thought no one was looking.

"I do" Yeosang said timidly.

San breathed a sigh of relief.

Wooyoung let out some sounds that could be interpreted as either pleasure or pain.

"Maybe we should help him?" San said in a quiet voice

"Help him? How are we supposed to help him?" Yeosang said looking at San

"Umm I don't know...he just looks like he needs to release, maybe we can you know" San made a jerking motion in the air with his hand

"What! No, that would be. . " Yeosang mouthed the word ". . .we can't do that"

"It's not if he enjoys it"

"Dude no. I seriously can't tell if your being serious or not here!" Yeosang yelled rather loudly

What they didn't notice though was that Wooyoung had stopped, he'd woken up just around the time San said that they should help him. His friends wanted to 'Help him' and after the dream he just had he needed to finish, whether it be by himself in the bathroom or with his two hot gay bestfriends. Both were suitable options.

Tbh Wooyoung had a crush on both of his best friends, but choosing one meant the other would be put aside and Woo couldn't do that. So he was always happy for them to just be friends.

San sounded like he was willing but what about Yeosang?

Wooyoung decided to test them. "S-san. . Yeosa...arghh" he groaned

Meanwhile both Yeosang and San were stunned to silence

"Did Woo just. . "

"Nah it can't be...we must of heard wrong"

"Sannie!! Yeosang!! More!!" Wooyoung pleaded pretending to be asleep and trying to make his point clearer

Yeosang and San made eye contact again

"I'm not saying we fuck him or anything. . Lets just touch him to make him feel good" San said "together" San held out one of his hands and Yeosang paused, huffed and then grabbed it.

Wooyoung tried not to laugh as he awaited for whatever was to come.

"What do we do now?"

San placed his free hand on Wooyoung's thigh and Yeosang mirrored him on the other side.

San slid his hand over Wooyoung's thigh over his shorts and onto his skin. Gently stroking and caressing him. Again Yeosang did the same.

Wooyoung shivered under their touch.