Taste

: Mature Warning :

As soon as Wooyoung had asked Yeosang and San to relinquish the power they held because they were the ones that had invited him over, San had almost no hesitation in handing over the reins.

The only reason San had slightly hesitated was because Wooyoung's words were directed at not only himself but Yeosang as well. San felt bad, he felt like he'd gotten Yeosang in trouble too.

After the power was metaphorically passed over to Wooyoung, Wooyoung's personality switched. The younger had gone from angry protector boyfriend to kind sweet mediator to dominant sex leader in the blink of an eye.

Wooyoung without an ounce of remorse had informed San that listening to himself and Yeosang having sex on his bed without him would be his punishment. Wooyoung told him that he was to stay in the living room and suffer as he listened to what he was missing out on.

Wooyoung had then taken Yeosang's hand dragging him in the direction of the bedroom but right as the pair had reached the doorway to the hallway that led to San's bedroom, Yeosang had stopped dead in his tracks causing Wooyoung to stumble.

The pair had then exchanged whispers too quiet for San to hear, and glances in his direction that were so suspicious he'd have to be a complete imbecile to miss that something was about to go down.

After the two had pulled back from each other, their faces dripping with devilish smirks Yeosang had held out his hand beckoning San forward to grab it.

It's at this moment San should of realised that something was up; but again, he was blind to what was happening and missed these subtle clues completely. He was an imbecile.

San thought maybe Yeosang told Wooyoung that he wanted him too or maybe something along the lines of it'd be wrong to have sex in San's bed without San, that seemed like something Yeosang would say right?

While both statements were true in a way, Yeosang's offering for San to come forwards and take his hand was no act of kindness.

San was walking into a perfect trap Yeosang had created just for him.

Once San's hand was in Yeosang's the older smiled, and for lack of better description San was lost in his eyes. So lost he didn't notice Wooyoung momentarily disappearing, nor did Yeosang leading him into his own room and positioning him at the foot of his own bed seem in any way amiss.

San stood and watched as Yeosang picked up his two plushies that were still on his bed. "They don't need to see this" Yeosang had said with a giggle before he carried them into his walk in wardrobe.

San barely had a second to smile at Yeosang's cute action, because the older boy sauntered up to him, grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

Any remaining semblance of logical thought completely drained from San's mind, and his blood rushed through his body making him feel warm and completely drunk on feelings.

San was still blind as to what was happening, and in no way did Yeosang's hands tangling in his hair, or the olders tongue fighting its way around his mouth register as a distraction.

San did hear Wooyoung's footfalls on the hardwood floor, signaling his presence, but he was too caught up in Yeosang to notice just what exactly Wooyoung was preparing.

If San were paying attention he would have seen the chair placed behind his back and he probably would have noticed Wooyoung dart into his wardrobe and come back with three of his belts.

But San wasn't paying attention; he was off with the fairies one might say.

While San's lips were still pressed against Yeosang's, his tongue now between the olders teeth, he felt Wooyoung's hands on his body. They circled around from his lower back to his hips, hovered just over his stomach, before they danced to the zip of his pants at the front.