Take Me For a Ride

~ Mature Content Warning ~

Wooyoung tapped his chin, thinking up one of his fantasies. He had a lot of them stored in his mind but in all honesty he had no idea how they would play out in real life.

He'd get around to telling San and Yeosang eventually, but he'd never had sex prior to last night, it had always been himself, his own hands and his laptop full of porn and photos of his two best friends.

Was it wrong that he hadn't told the both of them that he was a virgin? Maybe. But although his cock and ass used to be somewhat pure and innocent prior to last night, his mind certainly has never been.

One year when Wooyoung was just a boy he'd been on the hunt for presents.

His birthday was coming up and his mother had hinted that she had bought Wooyoung the toys he'd asked for. Wooyoung was desperate to sneak a peak, just for the pure satisfaction of knowing what was to come.

While his parents were distracted watching a movie on TV he had tiptoed to their bedroom, he was sure that's where his presents were hidden. He searched under their bed, in all their draws and finally their cupboard, and it was in their cupboard that he had discovered a particularly colourful red and pink gradient box with a black ribbon on top.

Thinking this was his gift he had dragged it out onto the floor and opened it up, but inside he did not find toy cars nor dolls like he'd asked for, but instead he found belts, chains and what he'd immediately called colourful rocket ships.

Within this box he also found a book that he thought was simply a picture book; while the book certainly had pictures this was no book for a child.

Unfortunately Wooyoung did not realise this until he had smuggled the book into his room to read under his sheets and torch light later that night.

Wooyoung was grossed out by the things he saw, and the horror of realising that what he had been holding was no rocket ship had his young mind vomiting and running to the bathroom to wash his own eyes out with soap.

It's a viewing experience no child should ever have to experience nor witness at such a young age, but the damage was done. A strange window had opened and a dark flame ignited in his young mind.

Wooyoung found himself googling in the wee hours of the night what he had read in those books and seen in that colourful box; his young mind trying to make sense of things that were beyond his years. A part of him knew he shouldn't research but it was too late, he was disgusted, but curious.

It was that research though that shed light on things Wooyoung felt like maybe he should have known sooner. The reason he had decided he was gay before he'd even hit puberty was because along the way he'd discovered that a relationship doesn't have to consist of just a man and a woman, but it can also be man and man; suddenly his mind had begun to look at the world around him differently.

Why does prince charming have to marry a princess when he can have one of his many dashing knights instead?

Since Yeosang had always been right by his side, Yeosang ended up being the one his mind experimented with the most, and Wooyoung concluded that if he were a prince then Yeosang were his dashing knight.

When Wooyoung hit high school he just added an extra knight to his mix. But his two knights were possessions he thought he would never own.

Wooyoung giggled as he brought his mind back to the present looking at both San and Yeosang sitting before him with smiles and an undeniable focus in their eyes as they both awaited Wooyoung to tell them his fantasy.