Emotions

WARNING ⚠️ 🔞 Definite Smut. Maybe... I suck at it though...

Y/N POV

A bright light brings you out of your "slumber" if that's what's you want to call it. After the blackout everything was blurry. I woke up in a bed, but who's bed it was not a question... As i sat up memories from last night came back to me. The pain, the screaming... It was so horrifying. I still wasn't  use to.. you know..? Not being normal.. In the back of my head everything with Wonho was really confusing, although i felt closer to him than before I still had a lot of questions for him.I struggled to get out of bed.. I felt so weak. Suddenly the door swung open and Wonho bursts in. " Y/n take it slow.. Here I'll help you" he said as he walked his was over to me. While he was helping me I couldn't help by admire him.. He was beautiful. Wait scratch that not beautiful but stunning. He helped me down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was sitting waiting. Everyone was looking at you in complete shock it seemed.. "Hey girl.. how are you feeling?" Y/f/n came up to you and asked as she hugged you, "Oh i could be better i feel extremely weak right now" Obviously it's supposed to be this way.. I just had the biggest change ever. They boys were all thankful I was okay, they were all scared I wouldn't take the transition good.. I wondered what they meant. "Y/n I need to talk to you.. Alone.." he said looking at Wonho. The look on his face was one that i couldn't read.. He must feel very protective of me which I expected. I followed Shownu up to his room, he told me to take a seat because we'd be here awhile...

Shownu's POV

As y/n came down the stairs with Wonho.. She looked worn out, so weak. I know she's confused so that's why I'm going to educate her on everything she needs to know. Wonho didn't even want to let me talk to her alone.. His thoughts were so loud. Some I didn't want to hear.. Honestly he needs to control himself.. I definitely understand her being his soulmate and all he's horny around her constantly but she needs to get use to him first. I really didn't know where to start with Y/n, It's a new beginning for her. A new diet, a new way to live... "So Y/n as you know now that you are completely changed that doesn't mean you can do things a normal human, you may continue life with as a normal human but we will need to teach you things about your diet, strengths..."

Y/N POV

As Shownu was talking to me I kinda spaced out.. It was a lot to take in. I understood everything, it was just a complete mind block.. Being a half blood is going to be weird. Other than that Wonho has been very protective of me.. It hasn't even been a full damn day and this man looks like he's ready to rip off anyone's head that looks at me wrong. I'm not going to lie I love it, it's kinda sexy... Once Shownu finished speaking he walked me downstairs and immediately as I got to the last step I was in Wonho's arms. "Be careful with him.. I can smell his hormones from here" Shownu whispers as he giggled. Wow.. I really didn't know how to take that. I'm not a virgin but it's been awhile since i've been with someone...

Time skippy ;)

As the day went on Wonho and I took everything slow. He helped me bathe and change and helped me eat.. He was treating me like I was breakable or something. I wasn't complaining but I just want to be able to do it by myself.. As we were laying there cuddling just enjoying the warmth of each other i felt something poke my back... I definitely knew what it was i just didn't want to move or saying anything. That was until Wonho started kissing my neck. "Y/n I can't help myself.. I want you.. I want to show you how much i appreciate and need you.. I don't mean to ramble but I know i have a lot to explain but can i please have you?" he asked quivering as he seemed nervous asking you that. "Wonho shut up i want you too" I said as i turned around and kissed him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. He removes the blanket from us and starts to take off my clothes.. He comes back up to me and kisses my neck while rubbing over my nipples, slowly he slid his hands down my stomach making his way to my underwear, I shiver.. As he reaches my core he gently blows teasing me, I moan from the lack of contact I've had.. Slowly he takes my underwear off and slides two fingers in my core working me out completely.. Taking me off guard he wraps his plump lips around my clit and starts sucking and twirling his tongue completely sending me over the edge. I grabbed my back of his head pushing him into me to cause more friction. He hums in satisfaction, As I grind against his mouth and fingers I started to feel a knot in my stomach. My legs started shaking, body filled with goosebumps, "Wonho I'm gonna come" I say weakly. "Come for me princess." His deep voice set me off. I arched off the bed and let out a loud moan, juices flowing out of me as i start to see stars. Wonho slowly lets me ride my high out and kisses my thighs and makes his way back up to me. His mouth glistening from my release, he licks his lips. I look down at his throbbing erection and before i even get a move on he stops me, "No princess this is all about you, let daddy take care of you please" he said huskily. Woah.. "Daddy" this boy definitely has a lot to tell me. He pulls me on top of him and sits up against the headboard. The lust and love mixed is his eyes were mesmerizing. He's so beautiful. I kissed his cheek and he whispers in my ear "Ride me please" he says while rubbing his member against my core. I take no time in lining him up with my entrance. As i slowly sunk down, we both let out a breathy moan. My eyes roll to the back out my head as he fills me completely, I slowly start rocking back and forth and he reaches for my hips to guide me. His grip on my hips tighten as he takes over thrusting in me. His tip ever so slightly grazing my G-spot making me moan out his name. "Wonho faster please" I say pleading he'll listen. "What's my name baby?" he says staring at you, eyes half closed. "Wonho" I said teasing him a bit, He slapped my ass making me moan. "Babygirl that's not my name.. I'll give you want you want just say my name" he says smirking. "Daddy please fuck me faster.." I said as he flipped me over on my back and put my leg on his shoulder "Your wish is my command babygirl". It was like a switch went on or something because he's thrusts we're faster than I could even comprehend. Making my eyes roll to the back of my head he put his thumb on my clit and starts going in circles. Throwing me off completely, that familiar knot in my stomach started to form again screaming and moaning i can't even make out words, I clenched around his length and let my juices flow around his member as i came i felt hot spurts of his cum release in me. He rode out both of our climaxes and crashed on the bed next to me. Worn out I cuddled up to him and he grabbed the blanket. "Thank you wonho.." I say kissing his chest. He pecked my head and rubbed my back, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Wonho's POV

As we laid there after the mind blowing sex we just had I whispered to Y/n "Babygirl i promise to protect you and i will open up to you soon please have faith in me.. I'm in love with you.. Fuck Y/n i love you.." I slowly fell asleep wishing i could just say that to her face and not be a coward. One day i'll be able to face her and say it. One day...

But what if Y/n already knows..

Hi my honeys.. Sorry i took forever to update. I had some unfortunate events happen that i couldn't stay focused and write a sentence for shit..  But just a reminder, i know i didn't talk about the use of a condom or anything but that doesn't mean the reader didn't use other contraceptives!!