Something about you..

Monday Morning...

6:35

Y/M/N: "Y/n get up.. You've got five months left of school it can't be that hard to get up!!" your mom screamed from downstairs..

Y/N: "Alright mom" you say as you roll out of bed to start your morning routine. You decide to text you best friend because you're really her only source of getting up, the girl ignores her damn alarm clock like it's her job..

Y/N💜 :  Get up girl I know you've done already slept through your alarm..

Y/F/N🥀: Why is it that I always wake up when you text.. I don't even wake up when my mom texts...

Y/N💜 : Well I must say I am literally your personal alarm.. lol. But back to the point you're coming to get me for school right?

Y/F/N🥀: Ofc.. why wouldn't I..? Oh I forgot to tell you we've got a group of new students coming to our school today I guess they came from Korea...

Y/N💜: I would literally be left in the dark if you didn't listen to high-school gossip.. thanks for telling me goof ball!! Be at my house in 5 !

Y/F/N🥀: In 5?!?? I haven't even got out of bed what do you mean?!? Girl you kill me.. I'll honk when I'm outside.. Coffee and breakfast better be on you!!

Y/N💜: Girl get tf out of bed. Like I said see you in five and Yes everythings on me this morning wouldn't want to see you freak out on anyone because you hadn't had your coffee 😂💗

Y/N💜: See you soon honey 💋

With that you finished getting ready and picked out your outfit. This was one of the things you loved about being at a public school no ugly uniform!! Once you gotten your outfit picked out and hair finished you looked at yourself in the mirror and man you looked good..

Honk

Honk.. Honk...

That signaled y/f/n was here to pick you up. You rushed down stairs saying bye to your mom making sure you gave her a hug and a kiss before leaving and grabbing your keys... because you always got locked out of your own house because you were so forget full...
Y/N: Bye momma.! I love you see you after school!!

Y/M/N: Bye honey.. Don't forget your dad and brother are coming over this evening for dinner!!

Y/N: Alright mom!! I gotta go I don't want to keep y/f/n waiting!! Ill be home at 3:00 so Ill help prepare dinner.

With that you walked out of the door waving at your lovely best friend. She looks so cheery and blissful but don't let that fool you to others she can be a real bitch if she has to.

*Time skip to school*
7:30

We pull up to school and there's a crowd gathered around people that I can't see yet but I'm wondering what it could be since it's so early.. Y/f/n chimes in telling that it must be the new kids that are supposed to be here today.

Y/N: Wow I haven't seen a crown like this since Jason streaked in front of the whole school these kids must be real news..

Y/F/N: I completely forgot about him doing that.. It was utterly disgusting so I'm glad I forgot.. Well let's take our asses up there and take a look since the crowds so big.

You guys walked up the stairs and caught a glimpse of seven heavenly looking guys.. They looked as if they just dropped out of heaven like angels. But one guy stuck out like a sore thumb.. He wouldn't stop staring at you and y/f/n saw it too..

Y/N: Wait.. He's staring at me right..?

As you looked around and you saw no one behind you at all it was like he was staring at my soul.. It gave you a weird feeling but you shook it off.

Y/F/N: Yes girl he's staring at you like a piece of meat.. Man he's hot you better hop on that before I do..

You scoffed to yourself making sure she didn't hear.. Walking off going to your first class you thought you'd be safe from "Mr. Unknown" and his stare but how unlucky you were he's was in your first period along with his group.. As you sat in your seat once the bell rung you're teacher spoke up..

Mr. Hawkins: Class I'd like for you to listen up we've got some new students and they will be introducing themselves so be nice and keep rude comment to yourself.

The class got quite beside the group of boys in the back that think they're the best in the world because they're on the football team... The boys started to speak as you got all of their names and Hoseok spoke last...

Hoseok: Hi my name is Hoseok, But you can call me Wonho.. Thank you.. he said and kept his eyes on you the whole time..

They all sat down, Wonho sitting in the seat behind you.. You kept getting this feeling like eyes were being burned in the back of your head so you chose to look back and indeed he was staring at you.. Not staring like a hunter and his prey but checking you out to the max. You immediately jump and turn back around and start to blush.. Y/F/N texted you because she saw the whole thing but didn't want to say out loud thinking he could hear.

Y/F/N🥀: Uhm Girl!! I know you know that he was definitely checking you out!!

Y/N💜: Yes I caught that but something about him really scares me.. Well not scares me but I'm curious ya know??..

Y/F/N🥀: Yes there is something odd about all of them but they're all hot!!!

As you were about to reply you got interrupted by the bell ringing indicating that it was study hall.. You gather your things while everyone walks out watching Wonho and his group walk out. Y/f/n is waiting for you at the door so you guys could go sit outside.

**** Hey lovely's!! This is my first try on a book I've always wanted to write one so comments and everything is welcome!! Let me know what you guys think!! Can't wait to add another chapter!!