Forgotten Love

At School..

When you arrived at school your nerves were just bouncing all over the place, you thought you'd be able to push this down but it didn't work.. "Maybe class work will take your mind off this" you thought to yourself as you and y/f/n got to class. As you took your seats you teacher went on with her lesson you payed attention for the most part but your vision kept blurring out. Y/f/n tapped you on the shoulder and stared at you in shock when you turned her way, she immediately stood up and asked the teacher to take you to the restroom due to complications you were having. You were really confused.. You thought you just had something in your contacts so you just ignored it until she pushed you into the bathroom. "Dude what's going on? Your eyes bro..." she said extremely terrified.. You looked in the mirror and saw that your eyes were blood red.... As you blinked a couple times to see if you both are just hallucinating, reality sets in. Your eyes are really red.. "Y/f/n I don't know what's going on.. why are my eyes red?!" You said panicked. "How the fuck am I supposed to know? I told you, you've been weird lately and now this??" She said screaming at you. Suddenly you hear this loud ringing as you sink to the floor in pain, you sit as y/f/n starts talking to you but you barley hear it. It's like the sounds around you were muffled. You get this bright flash of light out of no where and the ringing stops, your eyes widen as you see something. You see Wonho again.. He's crying this time, holding something that looks like a bracelet or a necklace of some sort. You got a pang in your heart but you didn't understand why, as it fades out y/f/n is looking at you in shock.. "Y/n.." she says, she paused for a moment not knowing how to explain what she saw.. " What y/f/n? Get it out what did you just see?" You said irritated that she wasn't saying anything. As she begins to speak Wonho bust in the bathroom along with Jooheon and Kihyun. "Y/n... This can't wait any longer it's killing me.." he says shaking.. "Okay.. this is a lot of information to tell you right now but you've got to believe me okay?" He said. You nodded ready to bare anything that came out of his mouth. What shocked you completely is what came out of his mouth next.. " Y/n there is a reason, well multiple reason why you've been weird lately. With all the dreams and visions you've been having... You're half vampire y/n.. I know it sounds crazy but-" before he could get anything else out you storm to him and push him against the wall "What do you mean Wonho" you growled out. "So you're telling me that you knew!? That you fucking knew what was going on with me and you didn't tell me? Are you fucking with me right now?" Wonho sighed "Y/n we all knew.. I found out when I first met you.. It's like I was drawn to you but there was no way that I could be drawn to a human.. It's not ethical." You released your grip on him and backed away as he continued to talk. "I told Shownu about everything and that's when he told me three things that could be the cause, You could be my soulmate, You could have the rarest blood of all, or You could be half vampire.." Y/f/n cut Wonho off " Well that explains why her eyes were red before you guys came in the bathroom"  Wonho and the boys looked like a deer in headlights after she said that.. " What do you mean her eyes were red..?" He said in a whisper... "I mean her eyes were fucking red.! Do you need me to spell it out for you? She started screaming out and then they turned fucking blue. Can you please finish explaining. I'm confused here" You were as confused as she was... What does he mean you could be half vampire.. I thought that was forbidden... Kihyun spoke up, "It is rare, Trust me. We are in the dark about this too. Shownu is the only one that can help. He's the oldest out of all of us, so his knowledge will definitely help an questions you have. But y/n please don't freak on out Wonho. He wanted to tell you but he's scared" he said sighing. " What do you mean he's scared" you said on the verge of laughing. "That's something he can tell you. It's not my place." He said seriously. All of this was giving you a headache, Out of nowhere the ringing begins again and it was visible to everyone that your eyes were red. Jooheon spoke up.. " We need to get her to Shownu now.. This is happening a lot quicker than he said." Wonho looked truthfully hurt but you didn't understand why, As he grabbed you arm Y/f/n stopped him. " You're not taking y/n anywhere without me. I'm her fucking best friend for crying out loud she needs me." Wonho looked a jooheon and walked you out of the bathroom as they followed, you looked back to see Jooheon talking to Y/f/n.

Jooheon's POV

As I was talking to y/f/n I saw that y/n looked back at us.. I couldn't really read her expression.. I hope she knows she'll be okay.. I really didn't think y/n would be going through the changes this soon.. I had to reassure Y/f/n that she was going to be okay, she's going to be in pain mentally and physically but as long as she has all of us she will be strong. I'm not going to lie when Wonho looked at me to take y/f/n while he walked with y/n I kinda got nervous... I like y/f/n a lot... But here's the thing Kihyun does too... I'm not going to force her to like me but I really hope she falls for me like she did before.. She's not like Y/n she's still human but she has powers... She has two lives, When I met her first she died trying to save y/n when jimin and Jungkook when they took her... I'm really hoping Shownu can explain and help all of us out so this isn't harder..

Y/N POV

I truthfully don't understand this whole situation... How could I be half vampire.. I thought it was forbidden... Why did I see Wonho crying in my vision... Is there more to this? More that he's not telling me.. Since I've been having these dreams I've felt closer to him, like I've known him forever.. He doesn't need to tell me now but it would definitely help with this..