Chapter 2

I wish I could sleep without you popping up in my dreams, I wish I could take back that night.
I wish I would have listened to you the first time and you wouldn't be gone.
I wish I could take it all back, I wish I could have been a better person, fuck I loved you so much.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Bree, your having a nightmare."
I wake up and sit up quickly,
"I-I'm sorry I thought the nightmares were done..."
"What was is about?"
He pulls me to lay on his chest, I clench my eyes.
"I'm not ready to talk about it yet."
His hand runs my arm,
"Okay, well let's go back to sleep."
"Sounds good."
I lay there but I cant sleep, I get up and go downstairs for a glass of water.
My eyes widen as i see Levi coming down the stairs shirtless, i avert my eyes as he sees me.
"What you doing up?"
He asks coming around me looking at me like a snack.
"Just thirsty."
I sit on the counter and he looks at me as he pours him some milk.
"I heard you screaming.... did yall?"
"No, I was having a nightmare. Do you usually sleep over here?"
"Sometimes and what was your nightmare about?"
I nod looking away as a year slides down my cheek.
I feel his thumb wipe away my tear, I look at him as his thumb traces over my lips. I wont deny that he's hot, but I just really really like Guage more.
His body between my legs, I clench my eyes and push him away and get off the counter.
I say nothing and go back upstairs and cuddle into Guage's arms, my body relaxes instantly.
"You okay princess?"
"Everything is fine."
.
.
.

I wake up to Guage getting out of the shower, his body glistening from the water drops.
Oh God why does he have to be so hot?! My core burns up for him instantly.
He sits down on the bed next to me and looks at me like something is wrong.
"So like is this a game or something? Are you just playing with my head, this isn't fucking funny."
"W-what are you talking about?"
I'm so confused and my heart feels ugly as I see rage in his eyes.
"Levi told Casin that yall fucked last night after you had a nightmare!"
"What?! We didn't! Guage I swear we didn't!"
"Then how did he know you had a nightmare?"
"I-I went to the kitchen for water and he came down too, he asked why I wasn't asleep and told him I had a nightmare..... Guage please believe me... Nothing happened!"
A tear slides down my cheek he stands up,
"I don't know, Levi has never been a jerk to me. How do I know he's lying?"
"He tried to make a move on me and I pushed him away Guage, please...."
Tears streaming down my face, I haven't even kissed this guy and I'm already crying for him. Fuck this is going to hurt.
I get up quickly going to Casin room and see Levi putting on his shirt, I walk up to him and punch him across his face.
"Why the fuck would you tell lies like that about me?! I thought you were one of the good ones...."
He looks down at me with sad eyes and shakes his head,
"I'm sorry, I'm an ass when I'm rejected..... I really am sorry."
He looks and i guess he sees Gauge,
"I lied Guage. I'm sorry bro."
I turn around with tears falling down my face, I grab my phone ordering an Uber.
"Bree wait please!"
"No Guage, I cant believe you fucking thought I'd lie to you!"
Tears just keep falling,
"I've never lied to you or tried to hurt you! Why would I do that to you in the first place!?"
He tries to grab my hand as thunder rolls over the sky,
"I'm sorry Bree please! Don't go!"
"I cant be here while my heart is aching okay, just leave me alone!"
I push him away as I hear honks outside and run to the Uber, the driver asks no questions just let's me sit there and cry.
When I get home my dad sees me sobbing and holds me tightly,
"Babygirl what happened?"
I shake my head not wanting to talk about it yet, he cooed me holding me tightly. I take a deep breath,
"This g-guy told G-Guage that we had sex while he-he was sleeping and G-Guage believed him till i-i.."
I choke up again and try to talk again,
"Till I confronted the guy and he a-dmited he lied and I w-as so mad that g-Guage believed him o-over me! I just felt ugly inside...."
My dad pulls my head to his chest trying to calm me down, my phone is going off like crazy.
"I think you should talk to him."
I take a deep breath and nod,
"Y-yeah?"
"I sent a car to get you."
"Guage I don't think its no-good for me to be a-around you right now."
I sniff from crying,
"Please don't cry baby, I'm sorry..."
His words have an effect over me that make me melt, tears fall more.
"Please, the car is upfront.... come back."
"Why?"
Is all I ask, and as if I could heart his heart shattering he says,
"Because....."
I sigh,
"Okay."
I clench my eye for a second, I go shower quickly, I get in the car tears still pouring out if my eyes.
When we get there I step out and see Guage on the porch, I stand there in the rain crying. He sees me and rushes over to me, he tries to grab my hand but, I pull away.
"Please Bree, I'm sorry!"
I close my eyes shaking my head,
"Why did you believe him and not me!"
"It was a moment of weak mindedness, baby please.... forgive me!"
He said it before but I was to hurt to react but he called me baby again and that word coming from him makes me weak.
He pulls me into him, his hands holding my face,
"I'm so, sorry."
I nod clenching my eyes, thunder makes me jump a little, his face close to mine.
Just kiss me already! I've been dying for him to kiss me, touch me something!
I open my eyes to him he picks me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, he walks into the house.
My core is hot for him, fuck he makes me so weak!
My fingers slide into his hair, as he takes me up stairs to his room, my heart racing so fast.
"I'm sorry Babygirl."
He says then clashes his lips to mine, instant whimpers leave my body from our kiss alone. My back on the bed, his hand holding mine above my head.
I'm wet, soaking even, I want him so bad! I try to move my hands away but he wont let me.
His lips on my neck,
"Your lips feel so good Guage."
He groans as I moan, I have to bite my lip from sounding like a slut, because all I want is him inside me.
He let's go of my hands, I undo his sweats and his fingers slide off my shorts.
His hands gripping my bare thighs, my fingers tugging at his hair, I can feel him so close to entering me.
"I want you Guage."
His lips attack mine, I feel him forcing himself inside me, moans and whimpers of pain Escape my lips.
I feel it break and my nails dig into his back as he keeps going, pain turns into pleasure quickly.
"Fuck Guage, you feel so good!"
I moan out, he thrust gently his lips all over my chest, his hands gripping my hips.
I feel my body climax and smile as he climaxes too, he looks down....
"Your a virgin?"
I get shy and looks away for a second,
"Not anymore."
He chuckles shaking his head,
"So we both lost our virginity today?"
He asks nervously, I nod biting my lip,
"This might sound like a stupid question but... Bree will you be my girl?"
I bite my lip and nod, he smiles so big and kisses me gently taking us to the shower. We wash off quickly, gauges replaced the the bedding as I get dressed in his clothes.
I come out and he wraps his arms around me, my body reacts to his touch and I immediately feel like having him all over again. I bite my lip looking up at him,
"So you really, really like me huh?"
I giggle nervously and nod,
"I tried to tell you, you wouldn't listen."
He smirks, I push him to the bed and straddle him, his hands on my hips,
"Hey Guage!"
I roll my eyes as Cas walks in,
"Oh, shit sorry!"
He yells out,
"Its fine!"
I yell out, he comes and sit on the bed,
"Dude schools canceled for 4 day! Principle Hastings was murdered in his office last night!"
Guage sits up holding me to his chest so I don't fall,
"Are you serious?!"
He asks freaking out,
"Yeah, and I was having the only party last night so you know if it were a student they are going to use our party as an alibi!"
"And how is this news to be excited about?"
I ask,
"Nothing crazy like this ever happens here. Its exciting."
I roll my eyes, I tug on Guage's hair a bit and he smirks.
"Well I'll talk to you later."
He says to Cas, Cas looks at him confused.
I grab Guage's face and kiss him deeply, his hands grip my waist tightly making me whimper.
"Well look who's the third wheel now?"
His brother says chuckling, I look at Cas who looks like he wants to pull me away to his room.
You wish Cas, Guage stand up putting me on my stomach, I hear the door close.
Gauges hands grasping my ass making me wet, his hands under my cheeks gripping them.
"Mmmm."
That feels good, I bite my lip as I feel him sliding the basket ball shorts off.
His hands on my bare ass making me burn inside, he spanks me.
"Mmmm Guage."
His hand slides down between my legs and his fingers enter me, I clench the bedsheets in my fist.
"Fuck Guage...."
His lips on the back of my neck,
"Feel good?"
He asks in my ear making me squirm,
"Mm yeah."
He turns me around my hands pushing his pants off,
"Fuck me Guage."
He smirks a sexy smirk I've never seen him do, he slides him self inside me.