Chapter 1

*•*•PLEASE EXCUSE THE SPACING IN THIS CHAPTER, ITS ALL NORMAL IN THE OTHER CHAPTERS, BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I TRY TO FIX THIS CHAPTER IT DOESNT WORK! SORRY!•*•*

Hey! Okay so I'm going to commit myself to writing this story and finishing it and I am really hoping it will turn out well, so thank you for reading this and comment what you think! I am open to any and all suggestions! Also, the texting part of this story becomes more important later on in the plot, so yea haha I promise it's not pointless! Enjoy! ALSOOO tweet me @/harrylovespizza!!!

Niall's POV

Beep! Beep! Bee-

"God, why must school start so early." I sat up in my bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

Just a few weeks ago I moved to London from Ireland. It really sucks. I miss my friends and my house and just Ireland in general. I have no friends here. I sit in the back of the classroom in every class and read fanfiction on my phone. The teachers never even notice that I stay on my phone the whole class because I just seem completely irrelevant and no one hears a peep out of me the whole class.

The only thing that really gets me through the day is reading the updates on all of the fanfics I have from my favorite fanfic author kissmepercy34. She writes about Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, a band called 5SOS, and just about every dorky fandom you can think of. I love her writing and I always wish I had her talent. I have so many ideas, but whenever I try to write them down it just comes out off topic and out of hand.

I quickly brush my teeth, gel my hair, and throw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt before I run out of my house to wait at the bus stop. It's freezing outside and right when I open my front door the cold air bites at my nose. I shove my hands into my pockets in attempt to get warmer, but that doesn't really help.

After a couple minutes of waiting alone at the bus stop, my neighbor Harry walks out of his house to join me at the stop. Harry comes out wearing a dark blue sweater and a green scarf wrapped around his neck. His brunnette curls gently fly up as small breezes come towards us and his eyes cast downward.

We both stand around awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact, but the silence becomes almost unbearable before I decide to speak up.

"It's pretty chilly out today," I say to him.

"Yea," is all he responds.
Harry still doesn't pull his gaze away from the little spot at the ground he's been staring at.

"My names Niall, by the way," I say and stick out my hand for him to shake.

"Harry," he responds with a weak shake of our hands before returning to staring at the ground.

The bus finally arrives and we board the bus together. I walk towards the middle of the bus to sit at my usual spot. I sit alone and pop in my earphones to listen to some Arctic Monkeys and I resume reading a fanfiction I had begun.

Message from: kissmepercy34
Hey! Thank you so much for supporting me you're the best internet friend I could have ever asked for!

Did I mention that kissmepercy34 and I happen to have become really close internet friends over the past few months? Well yea we have and I pretty much fangirl everytime I get a message from her, like I said before, I love her writing.

Response to kissmepercy34 from lovemepercy56:
No problem! And same here, you're seriously the one thing that gets me through my day.

kissmepercy34:
Aw that's so sweet, and what happens throughout your day that makes you hate it so much?

me:
Well I told you how I just transferred schools, right? Well it's been 3 months and I still haven't made a single friend. This morning I tried to talk to a guy from my school, but he pretty much just brushed off any conversation I attemtped to make with him/:

kissmepercy34:
What? How could anyone NOT want to be your friend? If I knew you in person I would definitely be your friend!(;

me:
That would be great, you should come to my school or I'll come to yours.

kissmepercy34:
That sounds amazing! Except my mum would never let me move to another area just for a girl I met on the internet and you probably live super far away anyway, wait where do you live?

me:
True, but you wouldn't have to go for just a girl, because I'm actually a guy LOL. And I live in London, what about you? And are you a girl or guy? I'm confused now...

kissmepercy34:
OMG really? Sorry, I just asssumed you were a girl and I am a guy too. Are you serious?! I live in London too? How old are you and what school do you go to? We should totally meet up!

me:
Oh I thought you were a girl this whole time too, sorry. Yes! Wow that's so weird. I'm 17 and eh I don't know, how do I know you're not just a creppy perve on the internet, huh?

kissmepercy34:
Point proven, well I'll tell you where I go and you tell me if you know it, I TRUST that you're not just a creepy internet perve. I go to Preston High.

Wait. I GO TO PRESTON HIGH. Oh no. This is not good, this whole time I've been talking to someone from this school and that's really weird, everyone here is so stupid, how could anyone here have such a talent to write and not be known for it? Everyone here is a dumbass.

me:
Wait...are you serious? I go to Preston High too...

kissmepercy34:
What? Are you for real? Who is this?

me:
Uh, who are you? I don't know if I should say, I'm super creeped out.

kissmepercy34:
Oh gosh, uh this is Harry...PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE I WRITE FANFICTION THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.

me:
Wait, Harry Styles? Oh no, I have to go, I can't talk to you anymore, this is way weird.

I quickly log off of Storytella before Harry can respond to me. I look up to see Harry typing faster than anyone I have ever seen. kissmepercy34 is Harry? THE Harry Styles? Popular, jock, player, every girls dream boy? This can not be real.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Tell me what you think and if I should continue writng! Thank you so much!