chapter 9

Okay starting this now, so maybe you guys can get the way I'm thinking while writing during these chapters. The song s I'm listing to while writing this is Hermit the Frog by Marina and the Diamonds, Play the Game by Queen, and Killer Queen by Queen! Enjoy and don't forget to comment what you think! Thank you!

Harry POV
Damn it! Why doesn't Niall understand that I really like him? I have to try so hard to control myself around him everything we're together. Every time I see him I just want to slam him against a wall and kiss him. He just doesn't understand that I'm willing to forget my reputation and be with him. I'm willing to give up all of my popularity to be with him, I just need him to give me a chance.

The next day at school I walk through the hall feeling abnormally gloomy. I see Niall laughing with this guy Lewis or something and can't help, but feel jealous. Why can't I hang out with him at any time and make him laugh like that? But I just keep walking.

First period I walk in and sit in my seat by Niall. He doesn't look at me at all and just stays focused on jotting notes down in his notebook. I want to say something, but I just can't build up enough courage to do it.

Our teacher Mr. Cowell starts going on about a partner assignment, but I don't start paying attention until he calls my name. He pulls another name out of the jar of folded papers and reads it out loud, "and Niall Horan will be your partner!"

I turn to face Niall, but he starts to get up and walk out of the room ignoring Mr. Cowell's yelling. I quickly grab my stuff and follow him out of the room until I find him in the bathroom leaning over the sink. He's rubbing his face with water and from what I can see it looks like he started crying.

"Hey, Ni, what's wrong? I don't understand how you hate me this much." I ask awkwardly fiddling with my fingers like they're the most interesting thing in the world.

"Because Harry, you're an asshole jock and I'm a loser! I don't get what you're trying to do here! You say you like me, but how is it possible for the most popular ladies man in the school to like a small pasty Irish guy, like me? I don't even like myself, so how could you? You just make me feel worse! You don't get it! You're trying to mess around and when you finally get me to fall into your little trap you're just going to laugh at me with all of your asshole friends!" Niall rants and turns toward me while gripping the sink hard enough I can see his knuckles turning white.

"Niall, please-" I reach my hand up to touch his cheek while speaking, but I'm interrupted when he smacks my hand away.

"Just leave, Harry." Niall turns away from me and looks at the ground.

I feel tears start to cloud my vision and decide to just walk out. I walk outside the school and to my car, not even caring about skipping my classes. If Niall thinks I'm such a bad guy, then maybe I should be a bad guy. Being gay is wrong anyways. I don't know what I was thinking, falling for a fag like Niall. I can do better than that. I'm fucking Harry Styles. I slam my car door as I pull out of the parking lot and head toward my house.

Okay I know this was short, but I'm not really sure what you guys would like me to write since I'm not really getting much feedback and what you guys don't like and do like! Please comment ideas and things like that and if anyone does I will dedicate the next chapter to you! Thank you for reading!

So what do you think Harry will do now that he's all pissed and bad ass?

How is Niall feeling?

Is Harry really going to get over his feelings for Niall?