chapter 19

After this I will have one authors not chapter and then the final chapter. No one's really reading this story, so I guess I should just end it. Thanks for those of you who read.x

Liam POV

I take Niall out to a nice little restaurant in down town London. It's not too fancy and not too casual. I've never been here before, but there's a first for everything!

When I saw Harry and Niall kissing, I knew how Niall really felt. I know that he doesn't like me as much as he likes Harry. I just need to accept it, and I will after this date. I'm going to tell him that it's okay that he doesn't like me back and I hope we can still be friends. With all honesty, I really do still want to be his friend. It wouldn't even be awkward for me since we've only dated for like a week and a half.

"Hey Liam, hold on I've got to take this," I nod and Niall rushes to the bathroom.

Niall POV

I feel my phone buzz again once I make it to the bathroom. I look down and see it's a message from Harry on Storytella.

Harry: Hey

Harry: I feel really awful right now.

Harry: I'm crying my eyes out and I just got back from the hospital.

Harry: I feel so overwhelmingly sad right now.

Harry: What should I do?

Me: Harry? What's wrong? Why are you upset? Please do not do anything you will regret.

Harry: Before I go, I just wanted to let you know that I am so thankful for meeting you. You've made me so happy, even though I don't even know who you are. Before I leave, could you tell me who this is?

Me: What? Harry, do not do anything. I am coming to your house.

I wait a few minutes for his response, but he doesn't answer and I start to worry.

Me: Harry

Me: Harry, don't do anything.

Me: I'm on my way.

I rush out of the bathroom and go see Liam laughing with a waiter.

"Liam, we need to go NOW. Harry is going to hurt himself," I start panicking and I'm shaking violently.

Liam's smile fades away and before I know it, he's pulling me into his car. Liam turns on the radio in an attempt to calm me down, but I'm still freaking out.

We finally arrive at Harry's house and I knock on the door. There's no answer and I know his mom isn't home, so I need to get in.

Liam slams on the door with his side while trying to knock it down. We both try and do it at the same time and keep pushing until we knock down the door and I rush up to Harry's room.

I see Harry laying on the floor and his eyes are slightly glazed with tears.

"Harry," I whisper in a voice that's almost inaudible.

"Niall, it's you," Harry smiles weakly before passing out.

Liam is in the middle of calling 911 and I sitting with Harry, caressing his cheeks and tears pouring down my face.

Red, white, and blue lights appear outside and there's an ambulance and police car outside. The doctors rush in and pull Harry onto a roller bed and he's being pushed out of the room.

---------

Ehhh ya, so hope you guys enjoyed this.

Do you think Harry will make it?

Will Liam get a chance to break it off with Niall before Niall does it? Or will Niall break it off first?

Comment what you think!