Chapter 2

So I'm just going to write a whole bunch of chapters and upload them all at once. Enjoy!

Harry POV

I walk into first period, still sort of shaken up by what just happened. Someone at my school reads my fanfiction. How embarrassing is that. Storytella was my personal sanctuary where I could write my feelings into other characters points of view, I have internet friends that truly understand me and go through the same things as me. I just lost that sanctuary.

Niall POV

Harry Styles is in my first period. I can't go. This is very uncomfortable, what if he knows it's me talking to him online? I guess I just won't go to class, I'm already late because the bell just rang a few minutes ago. I text my mom to see if she can pick me up, but she says she's working. Guess I'm stuck going to class with Harry.

I walk through the door in class and everyone stares at me. I look towards the back to look at Harry, but he doesn't notice me, thank God.

"I'm sorry for being late, I felt a little sick this morning," I say to the teacher. Ms. Bradford just nods her head and looks back at her stack of papers she's grading.

I walk to the back of the class to sit in my seat. The seat in front of me was occupied by a head of dark curls today and I instantly knew who it was. Harry was sitting in front of me in class today. Weird, he usually sits with his girlfriend Perrie and his best friend Louis.

Harry turns around and stares me right in the eyes without saying a word. Awkward...

"Uh, yes?" I question.

"Oh sorry, Ms. Bradford said that we are working with the person in the seat behind us for a project, and that's you and I so," Harry responded.

"O-oh okay, w-what's the project a-about?" I start getting nerous and stutter.

"We're supposed to make a presentation about liberal politics."

"Oh okay, s-so are we gonna m-meet up or something a-after school?" I ask. I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"Yea, I can drive you to my place after school, if that's alright." Harry just invited me to his house. OH gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh.

"Uh sure," and with that, the bell rings and we get up to leave.

"Well I'll see you after school." Harry says and rushes out the classroom door.

This is going to be one awkward evening.

I know this was short, but the next chapter will definitely be longer and I'm posting it ina few minutes anyway! Hope you enjoyed!

So what do you think is going to happen at this little after school meet up?

Will Harry find out that Niall was the one messaging him or will it remain a secret?