chapter 20

Well this is the last chapter...thank you to all of you who read this story, especially niall_theBae13 for their consistent comments and votes. Here it goes!

Niall POV

We arrive at the hospital for the second time today. Liam and I are sitting in the waiting room until Harry's surgery is done.

Liam is fumbling with his hands until he starts speaking, "Hey Niall, I know you like Harry."

My mouth is open in shock, " What? W-What do you mean Liam?" Damn stuttering.

"It's okay Niall, I totally understand. We just weren't meant to be. I hope we can still be friends and go to Poetry-Slam-Tuesday's every so often," Liam smiles at me.

"Thank you Liam, and we definitely will." I reach over and wrap my arms around Liam.

"Mr. Horan, Mr. Payne, Mr. Styles is out of surgery if you would like to go see him." A nurse walks up to us and says.

I look at Liam for reassurance, "Go get 'em," Liam smiles.

I mouth a 'thank you' to him and rush over to Harry's room.

Harry's laying asleep on his hospital bed. He looks so peaceful, but I know he's not at ease. He fucking just tried to kill himself.

Harry stirs awake and when he tries to sit up he plops back down and groans.

"Hey Harry," I say shyly.

"Hey," Harry responds.

"Do you remember what happened?" I ask.

"Yes," Harry whispers to a point where I can barely hear him.

"I'm so sorry," I start bawling into my hands.

Harry motions for me to come over to his bed and I sit down and cry into his chest with his arms wrapped around me.

Harry whispers soothing things into my ear until I stop crying.

I wipe my tears away, "So you know that I'm the one online?"

Harry nods and gives me a small smile, "I really love you Niall Horan."

I move my face up to his and place my hand on his cheek so he's looking into my eyes. I place my lips softly on his and start moving mine against his. Harry responds by moving down and making long kisses on my neck. It's all slow and not rushed. We sit there savoring every single touch from each other.

"I love you more, Harry Styles."

-------

Okay! So for now I am finished with this story! I may come back to it sometime and fix plot holes and stuff, but for now I'm done. It didn't seem to get a lot of feedback, so yea. I didn't really know what to do with this.

Thank you all for reading! Please check out my new fanfiction 'Baby, You're a Superstar'!