hinata shōyō: our fortress

he isn't coming back
whispered my head
he has to
sobbed my heart

he isn't coming backwhispered my head he has tosobbed my heart

•••

i looked around the living room casually, trying my best to spot the short mandarin. we had been playing hide and seek for the past hour, and hinata was very good at hiding. i blamed it on his younger sister, who probably played this with him all the time.

in a conjoined effort to find him, i sighed loudly, wanting to tease the male just a little bit.

"i guess i'll just have to cuddle myself," i said softly, wrapping my arms around my shoulders. "who will i have to kiss?" i said gingerly, pressing my finger to my lips inquisitively. "maybe kageyama-"

and before i know it i'm being tackled to the floor, laughing softly as hinata covers my face in butterfly kisses.

"don't you dare!" he announces playfully, saying the words in between each kiss.

i pull hinata in a tight hug, my head laying in between his neck and shoulder. i lazily kiss his neck, and i can feel hinata stop moving at the notion.

"i love you hinata," i casually say, smiling. "you know i would never do that."

i pull away from the short male, running my fingers through his hair in an attempt to wake him up from his daze, but it doesn't work. i resort to my last hope, and pull him into a tight lipped kiss.

it's soft, so so soft, and almost surreal. my arms softly wrap around his torso, and before i know it he's kissing me back. the moment is hot and passionate, and it almost feels a little to business like. so i pull away, chuckling at the pout that finds its way across hinata's face.

"let's build a fort!" i announce, hopping off of hinatas lap and grabbing a few of the blankets i brought.

"only if i get cuddles!" hinata quickly says, wrapping his arms around my torso.

"i guess," i respond, leaning down to kiss the top of his head. "let's us build our fortress!"

•••