•19•

Maddy pov
I was in a bed in the spare room and it felt empty. I felt alone. I was so used to a pair of warm hands wrapped around my waist comforting me to go to sleep. And now they aren't there. I still couldn't help but cry. I miss you so much Jughead.
A month later
I haven't seen or talked to Jughead since that dreadful day. I was currently sat in pops drinking a vanilla milkshake while scrolling through Facebook. Why is my life a mess? Everyone hates me. My whole life is crumbling. I'm drifting away from everyone. With no one to tell me it will all be fine. I have to see a therapist now because if all the nasty thoughts in my head and alice is scared that i might kill my self. I heard the bell of pops go and someone walk in and stop.
?: madison lodge-
I looked behind around and saw jug
J: you are a sight for sore eyes. I ran up to him.
M: I love you. Still love you. If you don't feel the same. Fine but at least tell me. My whole life is falling apart and I don't know what to do or what to say but I would at least like one of my questions answered.
J: does this answer your question?
He pulled me in for a kiss. I let him.
M: but you said that you never loved me.
J: I lied. Can we sit down?
M: of course.
We sat down
J: I lied that night because I had to do something and I knew if you found out what I was doing you would want to join me and I love you so I wouldn't want you to get hurt. Then I realised that I hurt you anyways.
M: my heart literally hurt. I felt like shit. I cried. I have felt so lonely this past month. I got so used to having you next to me I missed you.
J: i missed you too. And you don't have to say yes but it's the 20th of December and I was wondering if you'd come with us on vacation for Christmas.
M: so does this mean?
J: yes. If you will accept it.
M: of course I will. Im not crazy. And yes I will come on vacation with you for the holidays. When are we going?
J: tonight.
M: well shit. Let me go ask pop. I'll be right back.
I walked downstairs to la bonne nuit.
M: you will never guess what just happened!!!
R: what?
M: I got Jughead back!!!!!
V: go you!!!
M: right does anyone know where pop is?
V: he's in the kitchen upstairs.
I walked back upstairs and went into the kitchen
M: pop?
P: yes?
M: can I book 3 weeks off?
P: starting when?
M: today.
P: sure why not?.
M: thank you so much!!!!!!!
A few hours later
I had all my stuff loaded in my car and I quickly made some food to eat. I put it in a box and shoved it in my backpack as well as a bottle of water.
I drove to jug's
I unloaded my bags from my car and took them into his house
M: hello?
F: nice to see you again.
M: hi where's jug?
F: upstairs I think.
I walked upstairs and into his room. I couldn't see him then all of a sudden I was being pushed into the bed
M:*scream*
J: hi beautiful.
M: so you still haven't told me where we are going yet but you told me to basically spend my whole wage at pops on new clothes.
J: we are going in an rv
M: you told me to pack clothes for snowy weather so? I don't know.
J: it's a surprise for you.
M: I love you