Clash

Same night...

The knifes were deflected mid air and before she knew it, she went through the wall and onto the next room.

The family next door who were having dinner were no doubt startled when a white haired girl crashed on their couch.

"Tch" Juuzou slowly gets up again, briefly smiling to the confused family before dodging the incoming kagune.

Another girl--but with longer white hair-- shows up from that hole in the wall.

Kaneki had taken the brief chance to wear some clothes, basically her hoodie before going after that dove.

"Uuhm.. I'm sorry for the mess. I'll be paying for the damage" Kaneki apologized--bowing slightly--before giving chase to Juuzou who ran straight to the corridor

When she get there, a pair of knife missed her neck by mere inch.

"Geh" A sound disappointment came from Juuzou "I thought that's a good move"

Two kagunes went for her, she nimbly dodged it before going straight for Kaneki in a low stance. Two more kagunes tried to intercept her but only ended up hitting the floor.

Juuzou slides down and slicing Kaneki on her ankle yet again, she lost her balance momentarily. But soon as Juuzou prepared for another attack, two more kagune bursted out of Kaneki and attacked her, she barely blocked it with her knife.

She remained on her feet but she was still skidding on the floor until there were some distance between them. When she stopped, one of her knife--the one she used to block-- breaks apart, although quinque breaking are no rare thing, it's still quite hard to accomplish it.

"Oi oi, how many kakuhou do you have??"

Now Kaneki have six rinkaku swaying around her like under the wind.

Without any remarks, Kaneki cracked her finger and disappeared, much to Juuzou's confusion.

And then suddenly she felt a sharp pain down on her stomach before immediately being blown away to the fire exit, bending the metal door slightly. She even puked her lunch out.

But Kaneki wasn't finished, a kagune wrapped itself around Juuzou's leg before dragging her away and throwing her to the other side of that corridor. She rolled some distance before stopping some distance away from Kaneki.

Before she could even recover, Kaneki jumped onto her and using her kagune--destroyed the floor below them--both of them came crashing down to the next floor, until they reach the first floor.

When the dust settled, Kaneki was standing on topnof want seemingly an unconscious Juuzou.

Inhaling deeply, she recovered her panting breath. The girl lying beneath her feet is certainly unmoving, she have some wounds and some bruises but none of them looks fatal, she'll survive after being treated.

That being said, how do she report this to SHIELD without them knowing of she's well aware of this crazy otherworldly visitor.

In any case, she need to get some treatment for the said maniac.

"Don't think bad of me, it's nothing personal"

Kaneki reached out her hand to pick the unconscious girl up, but before she could, she grabbed her hand.

"That goes for you too"

With a menacing grin, Juuzou rammed a knife straight into Kaneki's throat. Taking her by complete surprise.

"Arrgh-!" She stumbled backwards, barely able to breath.

"Don't think bad of me"

Juuzou grabbed that knife and ran it along her neck, opening the wound even more, blood squirting everywhere. Moving to her back, Juuzou take out another knife and stabs it into Kaneki's back, it must've hit a vital point since she made a blood curdling noise before falling to her knees.