Captive

Kaneki's POV - ???, ???
????

I woked up feeling a massive pain in the head, must be the result of that giant brute beating me. I was tied into a chair, the rope they used are barely able to hold me down but i shouldn't act rashly now, need to find out where am i. Thankfully Danny are right behind me, still sleeping and tied into a chair with the same rope.

The room i'm in are dark and very spacious, but thankfully i can see thanks to a window on my right side, its already afternoon and judging from the view we're in some kind of building downtown, hopefully we're still in New york. I can hear faint chatter and machine sounds, seeing that this room isn't painted, no lightbulbs, and that window didn't have any glass so that means we're in some unfinished building.

Just when i was thinking of an escape plan, a faint footsteps can be heard coming from the door right in front of me, judging from the sounds there's several of person, maybe five.

They emerged from it, there's only three of them however, the other two waited outside. The person who came up are no other than the two who ambushed us in the sewer along with one other person.

'Gas mask?' i questioned silently

"Hello there" The person in the middle spoke, looks like a man, wearing a long black trenchcoat with some kind of body armor, a black military cargo pants and boots. Can't really see his face since he's also wearing gas mask and covered his head with hood.

"Silent" he muttered with a muffled machine-like voice "i was hoping you could a give proper response"

I just stared at him, unfazed

Now that i've gotten a clear look, the brute looks really scary, a big gas mask covered his whole face, bald, looked like he's a hunchback. He's wearing a body suit, specifically designed for him by the looks of it.

The other person is this tall man, his attire look very mysterious, with that black overcoat and gas mask with red eyes kinda gives him a holocaust air.

"Oh where are my manners.. We haven't been introduced... I'm sure you're familiar with Sigi, and the creepy one over there is Edel. He may look like an SS but he's actually French... But that's equally terrifying" He introduced his goons in an odd manner before continuing "and you can call me Robert"

"Robert?" I almost laughed

"Its a borrowed name of course... Not that the owner would mind since he's somewhere in siberia by now" He chuckled

"Anyway... lets talk about you guys. What were you doing in the sewer?"

"Uhmm looking for your brains i guess? 'Reckoned you dropped it somewhere in the sewer" I sneered

"Charming. But being a smartass isn't going to help you"

He moved closer and leaned towards me, so close i can hear his muffled breath. I would've kicked him in the groin but with that brute around i rather not take chances.

"I must say, you're a fine specimen indeed" he commented, leaning back

"Say Edel, how much do you think she is in black market?" He turned to the creepy guy

"With that unique white hair and fair skin, healthy body, beautiful face, and young age, its a shame that she only had one eye but it does gave her some kind of mysterious charm, i estimate around 130 million US dollar. And if she's still... Pure, about 200." He answered with a monotone, almost machine-like muffled voice

Their conversation kinda makes me sick, selling people like things.. Disgusting.

"So how 'bout it? You're still pure?" He turned back to me