Chapter 5: 05 - Training Begins

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS

Chapter 04 : Training Begins

## 1 year later ##

One year has passed since Naruto found who his father was and training couldn't be going better, with the help of the kyuubi. Naruto was now 6 years old and the he was never caught by the villagers except if there was a trained shinobi among them even then Naruto manage to fool him to escape.

Kyuubi had Naruto training primarily in chakra control, since one of the benefits of having a tailed beast sealed inside of a human is that it gave that person ungodly amounts of Chakra and almost unending stamina, however if you mix the kyuubi with what you might call the Uzumaki Bloodline. It wasn't exactly a bloodline but many members called it the 'Tailless Beast Curse'. Members of the Uzumaki Clan had unmatched amounts of chakra. The regular Chunnin of the Uzumaki Clan had same amount of a kage. Naruto was only 6 years old but already had enough chakra to match most jonin.

However with so much chakra control was extremely difficult. In the beginning any jutsu that Naruto tried he overwhelmed it with chakra causing it to fail or blowup in his face. The first jutsu the Naruto learned was Henge no Jutsu that allowed Naruto to change its appearance. Naruto actually asked the hokage for him to teach him.

## Flashback 1 year ago ##

"Hey old man, call you teach man the henge" - naruto asked

"Why do want to learn it, can't you wait for the academy to start?" - the hokage asked to which Naruto replied "Ever since I found out who my father was I want to train and grow stronger, but I need to enter the library and I can't because they think of me as the Kyuubi"

The hokage lowered his head ashamed he couldn't convince the villagers or protect Naruto "I'm sorry Naruto, I tried my best to protect you" - he said

"No worries, just teach it to me. It will help me to get into the library and not get expelled from stores too." - Naruto said.

"OK, it's very simple. The hand seals are Dog-Boar-Ram, then you release chakra to cover your body and think of the image you want" - the hokage said and which Naruto tried to transform into de hokage and the result was, I don't even know what it was.

"Go train now, I have work to do" - the hokage said.

"OK, thank you, catch you later" - he replied

## End Flashback ##

With henge at his side his life got significantly better. Although he hated to pretend to be someone else with the henge he managed to enter the library and go to stores and get good food for normal prices. What surprise him was that the villagers were actually friendly and good persons, the hate for the kyuubi simply clouded their judgment. Naruto promised that one day he would get their acknowledgment and if couldn't at least they would respect his power. He wouldn't want to make people fear him but it would better then discard him like trash.

Even though Naruto wouldn't have access to the shinobi section of the library since he was a civilian he decided to try and henge into one the shinobi. It worked like clockwork the secretary didn't have shinobi training so she couldn't detect Naruto's henge. He searched the shinobi section and found what he wanted 'Introduction to Chakra Control', 'Basics of Chakra', and even read a few scrolls for the basic forms of taijutsu 'Academy Taijutsu'.

One the best things he could ever hope for was his sharingan. Even though for now his sharingan still had one tomoe in each eye. Anytime he found any shinobi in the trainings grounds he watched with his sharingan to try and learn what he could. Even though the sharingan was in its first level he could see glimpses of a few jutsus . After watching a spar between two chunnin Naruto managed to copy the kawarimi no jutsu.