Chapter 6: 06 - Couple of Losers

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS

Chapter 5 - Couple of Losers

## 1 Year Later - Naruto 7 Years Old ##

In the last year many things happened around Konoha and even more with our loud blonde. He was now 7 year old kid. Naruto changed his outfit, he now wore dark green pants, a blue t-shit with an orange sleeveless jacket. (A/N: Check profile for image)

A couple of weeks ago there was an incident that shocked Konoha. The Uchiha's Clan prodigy Uchiha Itachi massacred his own clan leaving only his little brother alive. This event turned his little brother Uchiha Sasuke into an avenger wishing only to kill his older brother to avenge his fallen clan.

The Uchiha Clan even though were arrogant pricks they were a powerful and highly respected clan in Konoha. The funeral service was huge, every person in Konoha attended and paid their respects with the Hokage delivering the eulogy. Naruto watched from afar with a sad face. He may not have liked the Uchihas, but in a way they were family. He also felt a bit glad that he never told anyone he was an Uchiha or maybe he also would be sleeping underground right now.

Naruto decided that after this incident maybe it would be better to tell the Hokage about his legacy but still keeping it a secret from the village for now. What would the village think if right after the Uchiha massacre, the demon brat appeared using the Sharingan and being one of the last Uchihas.

"Man, I would be eaten alive" - he though. He would most likely be forced to when ready be a sperm donor to restart his clan. He was the demon brat, he would most likely be used and when not necessary discarded.

He thought about approaching Sasuke but when he saw him in the academy, the kind of personality he had, power hungry, arrogant he wisely chose to forget him and let him be.

The academy in Konoha start at age 8 to anyone who wishes to become a shinobi of Konoha. The curriculum last 6 years and ends with the students being 14 years old and Gennin rank should they pass their exams. The academy starts with history, math and other general topics, then goes for chakra theory and principles to stealth, weapons training, traps and tactical training and ends with taijutsu and ninjutsu training.

When the Naruto showed the kyuubi his academy curriculum he wondered how the hell was Konoha the strongest shinobi village in the elemental nations. This year's class was very special. Naruto's class was filled with clan's heirs.

There was the Inuzuka known for their dog partners and collaboration ninjutsu. The heir of the clan was Inuzuka Kiba, a loud and brash kid, he had brown hair and two red markings, one in each cheek, symbol of his clan.

There was the Akimichi Clan. Their heir was Akimichi Chouji, a small boy with large bones, anyone who called him fat gets smashed. Their clan was known for using techniques that relied on high calorie usage, meaning Chouji was always eating.

There was the Yamanaka Clan. Their heiress was Yamanaka Ino, she had long blonde hair and wore a dark pink outfit. Her clan used mind techniques. They could read thoughts with mere touch, confused and make enemies attack each other and even take control of the enemies body.

There was the Nara clan. Their heir was Nara Shikamaru, he had pineapple style hair and wore mesh shirt with black sleeveless jacket and black pants. He was lazy and mostly slept through classes. The Nara clan was known for its members having high IQ and being extremely skilled in strategy and planning. Shikamaru's father was actually the head of the strategy division of the village.

There was the Aburame Clan. Their heir was Aburame Shino, he has a collected guy, distant to everybody. He had black sunglasses and wore a grey clock that pretty much only showed his glasses. His clan rely on using bugs to fight. Their children once born are implanted with bugs that feed on their chakra so they can use them to fight.