Chapter 37: 37 - Homecoming

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, HINATA DOES.

kiramonet72501: And I assume you are a NaruHina hater. Hinata was never supposed to be strong as she is a secondary/support character.

ninjaboss21: While Naruto could bring Madara back he doesn't have his DNA. The only reason he could bring his family back will be explained in this chapter. Regarding Hana, Hinata had a locket of her hair as a memento.

RyoKyo: Like I said some time ago, I don't like the use of separate paths. I prefer Naruto using all of them.

TxT: Already knows it. Don't know when I will show it though.

Nonome: I can't revive Dan because it would screw things up with Tsunade and Jiraiya. Give the old pervert a rest...poor guy. I won't be reviving anyone else...at first thought. I won't revive Sakura because and a few will hate me, I don't have any use for her, as any other character I didn't revive yet. Besides Naruto can't exactly go spamming his revival jutsu.

SpiralingFang: I never thought of using the yin-yang release to anything other than creating 'bodies'.

DJ: Not a week later, six months later.

Nidhogg32: Lava release and Yang released had different Kanji but the same Romaji (I think it's called this). So that's why they are spelled the same.

Slytherin's Pimp: A full out battle between both factions will be later on during the war.

Minato has already given Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra. Obito is dead and died like the hero he was.

Many of you wanted for Naruto to use sub elements and I won't do it, otherwise the battles will be a pain in the ass to write. The reason he can't do sub-elements its because his body can't mix both chakra to create the third one. Example: Naruto's body can't mix wind and water chakra to create ice chakra. This is reserved for the Yuki Clan. While Naruto could create these ice/wood structures with his Onmyoton, this technique requires concentration so it isn't battle ready.

Naruto will be using only one sub-element. He will only learn it later on the story and it's a surprise.

################################################## ##########

Legacy Part 2

Homecoming Arc

Chapter 37 - Homecoming

################################################## ##########

It was another beautiful and ordinary day in Konoha. The sun was starting to come up and inside the Senju Compound we find Senju Tsunade slowly stirring. Three years had passed since Naruto, Gaara and Jiraiya had left. Her apprentice Hyuuga Hinata had joined mid trip. Tsunade was extremely happy with how Hinata had turned out.

The girl was a sponge. Everything thing Tsunade would have to teach her, she would absorb in a instant. Hinata was able to read multiple books on different subjects and by morning they would already be done. When Tsunade had asked her how she did it, she simply replied 'Kage Bunshin' and left a gob smacked Tsunade behind.

While she couldn't create thousands like Naruto, she could create some solid fifty clones which was more than enough to read a couple of books. Hinata had also developed a few more poisons and medical creams. In fact, Hinata had asked permission so that she could set up a small store in the Senju Compound so that she could sell her poisons and healing creams to anyone who wishes to buy them.