Chapter 26: 26 - Searching for the Old Hag

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, HINATA DOES.

I heard a lot of reviews saying something about Gaara, Temari and Kankuro being siblings. Isn't a sibling a person that has only one of the parents in common? I always thought Kankuro, Temari and Gaara were real brothers with same father and mother.

Remember English isn't my first language so I checked the dictionary.

zigmas: Its Shikaku's mother fault for naming him. I sometimes write it wrong and use auto correct and end up with Shukaku and it must have slipped by when I proof read it.

gumundertable: I don't remember anything like that but can you point the manga/episode. Regardless the case, here only Minato is descendant from Madara.

ob1292: It was forgotten through time the history about pure-bloods. Besides if you were a half blood would you keep records of another Uchihas being superior? As such the Uchiha have no record of it.

Jaykid1: I know that but here in Portugal when someone has multiple brothers of both genders we usually say "He has 5 brothers" and that includes even the females but maybe it's just me. I'll fix that in the future.

Clandon: I didn't notice any other review you left. I fixed the shinobi word and I'll try correcting any other words, most of the time even when I proof read it, it slips by. I think I'll find out the workings of a beta reader.

Oniix: I wasn't intending on it so don't worry and I won't be making Hinata a powerhouse but rather a stealth, assassination, poison, medical expert with a mean "punch" if you catch my drift.

Chapter 26 - Searching for the Old Hag

## Otogakure ##

Orochimaru was cursing every single fiber of Naruto's being. Orochimaru was considering if he should keep Naruto alive for his purposes or kill him for destroying the chakra network on his arm.

The moment his chakra network was destroyed he lost the ability to mold chakra in that arm preventing him from doing hand seals and as such preventing him from doing any type of jutsus that required any hand seals.

Kabuto had studied his arm and tried to heal it but you can't heal something that doesn't exist. With his level of knowledge Kabuto didn't stood a chance at doing anything to heal his master.

Of course Orochimaru had a solution which was to swap bodies but he wanted to wait for a very special body that he felt was getting closer and closer. He could feel all of Sasuke's hate and hunger for vengeance and soon enough he would belong to Orochimaru.

"I'm sorry Orochimaru-sama but this type of wound is beyond me" Kabuto replied sadly and Orochimaru cursed the blonde. Everything was good until he showed up and the barrier he placed didn't even slow him down but above else he has the eyes Orochimaru always wanted the Mangekyo Sharingan.

"It can't be helped...there is only one person that might be able to heal me" Orochimaru said sweating. Losing the chakra network in his arm placed him in constant pain as his cells weren't properly fed.

"And who might that be?" Kabuto asked as he pushed the glasses in his face up.

"My former teammate Senju Tsunade" Orochimaru replied with a glint in his eyes. He knew exactly what it would take to convince her. "Contact our spies, we are leaving now" Orochimaru ordered.

## Konoha's Dango Stand ##

A few days had passed since Naruto, Hinata and Jiraya left in search for Naruto's grandmother, Senju Tsunade, so she could return to the village to become the Sarutobi's successor as Godaime Hokage.