Chapter 53: 53 - Into Kumo

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO, HINATA DOES

OMNISENSE95: I don't remember anymore but I believe Tsunade knew she had a grandson but she thought everyone died in the Kyuubi's attack.

Namikaze2000: At this point only edo-Madara could match Naruto's power, not including Kurama.

Naruto eragon: I got the idea from their but I only saw the movie and didn't read the books so I can't write it.

017: Hagoromo's brother is irrelevant at this point. I only added him to make this fic more congruent with cannon. I don't even know why Kishi mentioned Hagoromo having a brother since he didn't say anything about him.

Bullfrag: To big of a thing to spoil if the Juubi will come to fruition or not.

Zenko: By one shinobi I meant the world would be united under a single banner. One shinobi, one nation.

zigmas: While I do agree that Hinata has done more for Naruto than Sakura, I think you might be reaching regarding NaruHina. Naruto was helped by many others who loved him like Iruka, Jiraiya, third hokage...

The Dark Dragon Emperor: He could but then Fugaku would know that someone else's has the Rinnegan. Zetsu was created by Madara so he obeys him and anyone of his blood like Minato and Naruto.

Theacplanner: The saiyans are probably the most OP race of any anime. I mean, one small ray and the planet is poof. Naruto would be able to dodge everything Goku threw at him with his kamui and could most likely win. But in terms of raw power, Goku beats Naruto hands down.

Emperor Of Pandemonium: Madara will come in time and his arrival isn't much farther due.

############################################################

Legacy Part 2

Jounin Exams Arc

Chapter 53 - Into Kumo

############################################################

## Hokage's Office ##

"What a beautiful day" Tsunade murmured to herself as she began her daily work in the office. She had Jiraiya back in town for the next foreseeable weeks, the Uchiha Clan strike had no repercussions whatsoever and it was a sunny day to end it all. If not for the amount of paperwork already standing in front of her, it would had been one perfect day.

"Tsunade-sama" Shizune said, making Tsunade raise her head "You have a message from Kumo" Shizune said and Tsunade raised an eyebrow.

"Interesting" Tsunade thought to herself chuckling as she read the letter. "I shouldn't be surprised in the end...it's been almost twenty years since the third great war ended"

Crumble

"Uhm?" Tsunade hummed in confusion as she saw small specks of dust fall from the ceiling. She started feeling some vibrations and looked at her cup to see some ripples in her morning sake. Suddenly, her office started shaking to the point she had to secure herself with chakra to avoid falling from the chair.

"What the hell?" Tsunade asked to no one in her confusion. Konoha wasn't in any active fault line so why would an earthquake appear all of a sudden. Tsunade quickly ran to her window and was met with shock when she gazed at the horizon. A swirling black sphere appeared on the horizon, drawing everything to it. The wind, trees and even clouds seemed to shift and spiral around it.