Chapter 65: 65 - Dark Skies

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO, HINATA DOES

############################################################

Legacy Part 2

War Arc

Chapter 65 - Dark Skies

############################################################

## Senju Compound ##

"How long have they been like that?" Tobirama asked, gazing into both Naruto and Hinata who sat on the ground, in perfect lotus position facing each other. They were looking intently into each other's eyes without making any single movement, not even the slightest of twitches.

The odd thing was that they both had they doujutsus activated. Naruto had his mangekyou turned on while Hinata was using her newly awakened eyes. Her light blue eyes clashed against the blood red of the sharingan.

"A couple of hours" Itachi replied, giving a side glance to the sitting couple.

"I see" Tobirama replied flatly and sat down at the table, his eyes never leaving them. "How long do you think it has been for them?" He asked, noticing a small drop of sweat running down Naruto's face.

"Time perception changes between users. In my Tsukuyomi, one second in real life means 24 hours inside my genjutsu world. As for Naruto, I can't but wonder. I'm severely restrained by my average chakra levels unlike him" Itachi replied evenly. "But...both of them have been going at it for hours. They didn't even had lunch"

"If he shares the same skill as you do with the Tsukuyomi then both of them have been in there for...years" Tobirama said, quickly doing the math in his head.

Years in a couple of hours.

Tobirama was lost in his thoughts when he heard a groan and noticed Naruto had closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Both Naruto and Hinata stood, popping a few joints for all the time they sat on the ground, stiff as boards. He looked towards Hinata and saw her hair shifting back to her dark blue color.

Tobirama looked carefully at Hinata. Her posture seemed different. No. It was different. But that could have been for sitting on the ground so many hours. His eyes trailed back to Naruto who was already at the table, munching on anything he could grab. He took a small read and felt his chakra levels were near the bottom.

Naruto had expended all of his chakra in that speed training session. Tobirama wondered. "How long?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at Naruto.

"I didn't just use my chakra, Tobi" Naruto replied with a crooked smile. Tobirama groaned once more at the nickname. Naruto had taken to call him Tobi for short, no matter how many times he reminded Naruto that Tobi was once the mask of Fugaku.

"We emptied Kurama as well" Naruto explained and Tobirama's eyes widened ever so slightly.

"If they used the chakra a bijuu then..."

"Two years" Naruto said and saw Tobirama's jaw drop as well Itachi's.

"You have been stuck in your mind for two years?" Tobirama asked in disbelief. Two years! That was insane. The amount of chakra required would be staggering. No wonder they drained the Kyuubi.

"Two years, one month and twenty four days" Hinata informed him while Tobirama just shook his head.

"What did you do in there for so long?" Tobirama asked.