Chapter 42: 42 - Akatsuki Strikes

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO, HINATA DOES

Vexit: Lol. I believe it's only considered necrophilia if said person is actually dead. Like cold and everything.

############################################################

Legacy Part 2

Rescue Fuu Arc

Chapter 42 - Akatsuki Strikes

############################################################

## Konoha Gates ##

It was a standard day for the eternal guards of Konoha's Gates. There was a small breeze in the air and the sun was shining high in the sky. Poor Izumo and Kotetsu were in their regular job. Kotetsu was sleeping like always while Izumo was tilting back in his chair looking up at the clear sky.

"Kukukuku" Izumo heard and shifted his eyes from the sky and into the gates only to come face to face with the snake sannin himself. "Oh my....look at what we have here kukukuku" Orochimaru said chuckling darkly and licking his lips with his freakish long tongue.

"O-Oro-Orochimaru" Izumo stuttered and proceeded to faint smacking his head on the wooden desk. A small crack appeared as his forehead made contact with the wooden desk.

"Too easy" Orochimaru said poofing into to smoke to reveal Naruto in his battle armor. "That wasn't even funny" Naruto pouted while Red (Kushina) grinned at him and Hinata just shook her head.

"Alright team" Naruto called out gathering the attention on the dragons. "Go home while I report with Hinata-chan. I have a few things to talk about with baa-chan" Naruto said and everyone blurred out of his sight. It was testament to their power as it only took a split second before every dragon was out of Naruto's field of vision. Then again, what would you expect from an s-rank shinobi.

"Let's go Hinata-chan" Naruto said and both of them jumped high in the sky taking the rooftops towards the Hokage Tower.

## Hokage Tower ##

"Yo baa-chan" Naruto said making a hello gesture with his right arm as he entered Tsunade's office. As Naruto entered the office it came into view just how much paperwork there was. Three Tsunade's were working hard on the paperwork while, what Naruto guessed was the original, laid back on her chair with a cup of tea.

"Working hard I see" Naruto said amused with the glare he was receiving from the clones. He gave a small chuckle when he heard the clones murmur something about a rebellion against their tyrannical leader.

"A woman has to do what a woman has to do I guess" Tsunade happily said taking a sip of her drink. "SHUT UP AND BACK TO WORK" Tsunade yelled when she noticed the clones glaring at her. They flinched and got back to work growling at their maker.

"So...welcome back" Tsunade said welcoming Naruto and Hinata. They have been gone a couple of weeks. She was pleased as too how good things were going. She had been hearing good news from the Mist.

"It's good to be back. Mist is too moist for my taste" Naruto said sighing in relief "And that mist is everywhere and I mean everywhere" Naruto said while Tsunade sweat dropped as his behavior.

"I didn't mind that kind of weather" Hinata replied bringing a finger to her chin.

"Of course you didn't" Naruto replied shaking his head "In there you could pull water from the air as you pleased" Naruto explained and Hinata happily nodded.