Chapter 1

Marisa POV
How did I feel that? I am trying so hard but I can't even move my finger slightly. I wan- no need to wake up, I need to see my baby. Wait how long have a been in this stupid coma?
"Audrey baby come on." I think Luke said.
"No what if- if she..." Audrey was bawling. This is horrible.
"Give me a few minutes." She begged.
"Sure!" Luke said and walked out. Audrey came and grabbed my hand and I could feel Calum on the other side. I'm trying so hard.
"Think harder" the girl said.
"I'm trying! It's not working!" I yelled.
"Just calm down and focus are moving." I tried to calm down but I couldn't. Then I saw him, my boy, my Xavior. He is beautiful. Even when he is hooked up to all those machines.

I can do this. Calm. Calm. Calm. Know move! Think Marisa Think! Uh its useless!

I slowly gave up and said I would try in a little.
__________________________
Calum POV
I have been here most of the day, except when Audrey forces me home for sleep but I only get an hour tops. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I don't even want to be here.

Right now I am trying to fall asleep but I can't.

I can see hear trying but she can't open her eyes. Come on Marisa just move. I need you and our baby is close to death too, I can't lose you both.
___________________________
Unknown POV
I walked in and luckly no one else was here. I just had to see her, I can't stop thinking about her. She is always beautiful and even now she looks so perfect laying there. Why did this happen.
God that fucking prick ruined Marisa life. If she was my girlfriend this would have never happened.

I knew I was in love with her the first time I saw her and she ran into me. I looked straight into her beautiful eyes and knew she was perfect. I couldn't help but lean in a kiss her in that moment and she let me but then she backed off and told me she had a boyfriend but she kissed my cheek. That is the day I knew I needed her but couldn't have her.
"Marisa, I love you but I know you don't love me yet but I know you felt it too so you can't deny that you don't feel anything towards me." I said.
"I will make you mine, I know your Marisa Washington and your perfect, and I just plain old....."