Chapter 5

Draco POV:
"Harry?" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Yes?" He answered
. "Do you think maybe we could be friends?" I asked him with a small shake in my voice, scared for his answer.
"Of course!" He answered with a big smile on his face. He pulled me into a hug and then said: "I'm heading to the library, do you wanna come with me?" Happiness spread trough my body.

Harry POV:
As we sat down in the library I spotted Hermione and Ron laughing and holding hands. I don't know why but I imagined me and Draco doing stuff like that.
"I'm going to the toilet I'll be right back." Draco said as he left. Then it happened. I saw Ginny, but she was not alone. She was with a boy. Kissing with a boy. I grabbed my and Draco's stuff and went to the toilet to get him, tears running down my cheeks, but I tripped. "FUCK" I screamed in pain. Of course Ginny saw me and went whiter dan snow. I looked her into her eyes and then quickly runned away. While running through the hallway Draco came my way and I just grabbed his arm and took him to the common room. There I broke down and cried until there were no tears left. Draco helped me into the couch and sat down next to me. I buried my head in his chest and cried for what felt like ages. When I lifted my head from his chest his shirt was all wet. "Sorry" I said with a sad smile.

Ginny POV:
I felt so bad. Regret spreading through my body as Ron walked up to me. Eyes full of hate and anger.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He screamed at me.
"YOU KNOW HE HAS TRUST ISSUES AND THEN YOU JUST MAKE OUT WITH A RANDOM GUY? IN A PLACE WHERE EVERY FUCKING PERSON IN THIS SCHOOL CAN SEE YOU?!" He screamed even louder.
"I hate you" he said calmly and walked away with an angry Hermione next to him.
"Sorry" I whispered.

Ehehehe im spamming chapters sorry. Kinda liking the drama, kinda hating it.