Chapter 13

Harry POV:
"HARRY POTTER WAKE UP YOU BITCH!" Pansy yells in my ear. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING YOU SLUT?!" She scream even louder. "My god Pansy what do you mean? I have a boyfriend, remember?" I answer confused. "You know damn well what I mean Potter. Draco told me about the condoms in your drawer." She says angry. Condoms? "I'm sorry to break it to you Pansy but I don't have condoms in my drawer." She then pulls out a pack of condoms out of my drawers and says "Then what are these? Jellybeans?" Omg. "Those are not mine, im sure! I don't use condoms." I say ashamed and confused. "Where is Draco?" I ask. "He doesn't want you to know. He just wants to know why you have those in your drawer." She says. I don't even pay attention anymore and leave my bed to search Draco.

Eventually I find him sitting on a small bench. Tears running down his face, shaking slightly. "Hey babe. What is wrong?" I ask.

Draco POV:
"Hey babe. What is wrong?" He ask me with a confused and sweet voice. "You know damn well what's wrong. You're cheating on me. I found condoms in you're drawer while I was cleaning." I answer, crying even harder.

Two hours later, Draco and Harry Made up.

Im to lazy to write that whole conversation lmao. x author

Pansy POV:
"Guys, I have an idea to get our moods up." I say to the whole common room. Everybody looks at me. "Same as last time, room of requirement at six" I say. Everybody starts to smile and pick outfits. My plan worked. This night we will know who tried to drive Harry and Draco apart.