Chapter 1

ABBEY'S P.O.V
I'm so excited for today! Winning that contest is the best thing going right now! Hopefully nothing will go wrong on this trip. I spent all last night packing my suitcase whilst blasting Fob in my bedroom of course. After finishing packing it was at least 1:00am. I laid in bed on my phone for an hour or so looking at pictures and video's of the band. My mum was asleep by now. It was quiet. I felt uncomfortable being the only one awake in the house, so I cancelled my apps, locked my phone and went to sleep. I was way to excited but I did eventually get to sleep!

The next morning I woke up at 12:30 "Shit" I exclaimed whilst jumping up in bed. I got hardly any sleep last night. I jumped out of bed got changed and ran downstairs. My mum wasn't there.
"Mum?" There was no answer. I called her name again, there was still no answer. In a rush I ran to my mums room. "Mum, get up! It's 12:30 and I'm supposed to be at the tour bus by 1:00!" She was fasto. She was in deep sleep, so I left the room and decided to make myself some breakfast. I quickly made myself some toast, grabbed my suitcase and shouted bye to mum(even though she couldn't hear me). I ran out the door to the car. I've only recently had a couple of driving lessons but, I felt a bit confident to drive. I got in the car and looked at the time. 12:45. Crap, I only have 15minuets. I put the keys in the ignition. The car wouldn't start. I tried and tried but failed every time. "Time to run I guess" I mumble to myself. I quickly got out of the car, shut the door and started to jog. I got to the gate of the house and then realised I forgot my guitar. I dropped my suitcase and ran to the door. Luckily it was only by the door inside. I grabbed and ran, picking my suitcase up on the way. A smile burst onto my face as I was running. I can't believe I'm going on tour, with Fall Out Boy. With that thought, I sprinted to my destination.

PATRICK'S P.O.V

"Hey guys, remember that this girl Abbey is coming today." I said to the guys as I was making breakfast.
"Wait? Who's this Abbey?" Joe asked confused. I gave him a sarcy look. I was about to explain when Pete cut across me. "The girl who won the contest, to come on tour with us." Pete explained. I smiled and nodded to agree. Andy had a big smile on his face. "Hey, why have you got such a big smile?" Joe asked, winking in his direction. "I'm just so excited to meet this girl!" Andy said. "yeah, I wonder what she's gonna be like" Pete added. Joe wasn't so happy. But I guess it was early in the morning. Oh wait, it's 12? Well okay, not early in the morning. But it's quite early for me. I'm a bit confused why I'm up. I chuckled to myself. "Oh gosh" Joe said whilst falling into his bunk. "What now?" Andy said jokingly. "She's not gonna be like one of those annoying fan girls who only talk about us is she?" Joe asked. "Hey, you know you like the attention" Pete said chuckling to himself. "shut up" Joe mumbled. "Guys, I'm sure she'll be fine" I shouted from the kitchen. " I sure hope so" Joe added. Breakfast was finally ready. I was finding it hard to carry all the plates so I called Pete for help. He asked what I thought about having this Abbey girl coming on tour with us. I smiled and said "I'm sure everyone will be fine with her when she arrives. I myself love the idea!" I said as I walked out of the kitchen to Joe and Andy. Pete followed with a smirk on his face. No clue why but, I'm not one to question.