Chapter 12

PATRICK'S P.O.V
I was sleeping last night but I could hear noises in the middle of the night. I was exhausted so I couldn't concentrate very well. I tried opening my eyes, all I could see was a black figure walking towards my bed and then passed it. I was so tired, I tried to keep my eyes open to see what was happening but in a second, I was gone. I was in deep slumber. I guess I'll just ask today what happened.

It's really early, about 6:30 I think. I'm not used to being up early, I think I'm gonna go back to sleep..

******

I wake up to Abbey in my face shaking me.
"Patrick get up" she says, "you have a gig today, remember?"
Oh the gig, I completely forgot.
"What's-wha-what's the time?" I say stuttering.
"About 1:00pm, I think" she says
Well, not too bad. I know I'm not usually up this early but, it's alright.
"I saved you some breakfast"she says lifting me to sit up in my bed.
"You didn't have to" I say rubbing my eyes.
"Yes, I did" she says getting up from my bed and heading toward the kitchen.
"Well, thank you" I smile. As I walk over to the table I notice Pete sitting in the corner up against the wall on his bed. I wonder why.
"Pete?" I ask. No answer. I try again "Pete?" Still no reply. "Pete, are you okay?" I say sitting down. He lifts his head slowly then drops it down to his knees.
"You're fine, aren't you Pete" Abbey cuts. He lifts his head again. This time, quicker. He nods, smiles and plonks his head to his knees again. I wonder what's gotten into him..

PETE'S P.O.V
Patrick finally wakes up. I don't really pay much attention at this point. I hear slight parts of conversations between himself and Abbey but, my mind is mostly rammed with dreadful thoughts. I then hear a voice. It's soft and soothing. It's Patrick. He asks if I'm okay. I lift, then plonk. I can't take the pain of telling my bestfriend that I might be depressed again. I lift my eyes, leaving my head in the same position. I glance at Patrick. He's confused, looking at me. I then look away, hoping he didn't see me staring at him. Abbey then walks in. She assures Patrick that I'm okay, and I play along.

Please don't let this ruin tonight you stupid thoughts. I want to enjoy a gig with my best mates, just please. Stay away. Just for one day?

READERS NOTE:
107 views!! Thank you all so much!! Hope you're all enjoying so far. More to come :)