Chapter 2

PETE'S P.O.V
"Where is she?" I hear Patrick saying whilst looking around the car park. I walk out of the bus. "Maybe she's running a little late" I say walking up to him. He nods and gives a faint smile. I hope she isn't late. We need to get her settled in and then start travelling. Huh, why am I worrying? I'm sure she'll be here soon. I just hope Patrick isn't worrying. He does worry a lot if I'm honest.

ABBEY'S P.O.V
"Ah crap, it's 1:00 now!" I mumble to myself. I need to hurry up. If I'm gonna make a good impression I've really gotta get a move on. I take about 10more minuets and finally get to the car park. I see the guys turn around about to walk on the bus. "Wait! No wait!" I shout from across the car park. Patrick turns around and a smile shoots across his face. I run towards the bus, then I notice Patrick running towards me. We meet in the middle and start talking. "So you're Abbey" he says with a smile on his face. "yeah, I guess" I answer chuckling. Then I see Pete sticking his head out from the bus. "Hey Patrick, face it she's not-" he stops with a confused look. "oh she's here" he finishes. "Hey Pete, come say hi! This is Abbey. Umm, Abbey-" he looks at me "Oh, Turner, Abbey Turner" I say. "Well hello Turner, Abbey Turner" Pete says with a smile. I chuckle. "Well, come and meet the others. Then we can get you settled." Pete said. He ran off leaving me and Patrick to walk together. He notices the guitar on my back. "So you play, do you?" He asks. "Yeah, I haven't been playing for long thought. And I teach myself." I answered. "well, I'm sure you're great! Maybe we can play together sometime?" He adds. "Sure, I would like that. But I doubt I'll be able to catch up with you." he laughed and we started walking. We got onto the bus. Wow, I thought to myself. This is where I'm going to be staying, for three months. I could get used to this!

READERS NOTE
sorry this one is a bit short. i'm going to try and update as much as I can so just be patient. hopefully you guys will like it :)