Chapter5

ABBEY'S P.O.V
We left the bus and got into a posh car. No, not a limo. They're to big for the guys liking. Me, Patrick, Pete and Andy sat in the back while Joe was driving. We all started to talk. They were asking me questions about how I got to like them and I answered with this "Well, it was about two years ago. My brother and his friend got tickets to go see you live. Before he got the tickets, we both already liked you. I thought I'd only 'like' you, as in only liking your music. But as weeks went on before my brother went to go see you I started to love your music more and more and listen to your old albums and all. My brother on the other hand wasn't that into you guys. He still really liked your music just not as much as me. Well, he went off to the concert and I just stay at home, listening to your albums and closing my eyes pretending I was at the concert. I know a bit sad but yeah. Then when my brother came home, he started to show me all of the videos he took. I got really jealous , and I kinda started to cry... yeah, even more embarrassing but, I really liked you guys! Then as these two years have gone by, I've grown to like you more and more and now I'm obsessed! you're like the only thing I listen to" I finished. all the guys looking at me in interest."did you really cry when you couldn't go?" Joe asked. "Well, yeah, I really loved you guys" I said. "Wow" Andy said back. We got to the destination. Wow, my story took the whole journey? The guys stopped the car and then told me where we were going. "We're going to a fancy restaurant." Pete said. "wowww, how posh?" I asked. "Very very very posh. Maybe even posher" he answered.

PETE'S P.O.V
So we finally arrived at the restaurant. Abbey's story was so amazing. I mean, she cried because she couldn't go with her brother to see us, and then cried again when he got home and showed her all the videos. She said she was really proud of us, just by hearing and watching the live videos. Her story made me really happy. She was also really excited when we told her about the posh restaurant. I think she feels like royalty. I don't blame her if I'm honest, aha. I just hope nothing goes wrong tonight. It's meant to be a nice, peaceful night out all together for the first time. By the look on her face when we got out of the car and showed her the restaurant from outside, she wants nothing to go wrong either.

|READER'S NOTE|
Wow, I'm doing a lot of these lately. Right, again, I'm sorry this one is another short chapter but the next one will be longer cause I've put a little twist on the dinner as soon as they sit down in the restaurant. Hopefully you guys will like it! Hope you're all enjoying my book so far :)