Chapter 13

JOE'S P.O.V
It's getting closer and closer to the show! We finally arrived all ecstatic, except for Pete. He's been like this all day. What's gotten into him? I'm really starting to worry. I wonder how Patrick's feeling right now..Pete's his bestfriend, he'd hate if anything was wrong with him. I'm sure the show will clear all bad thoughts! Having that thought in mind, I'm getting more excited by the minuet!!

ABBEY'S P.O.V
We got to the venue. It looked amazing!! I've never been this excited since,.. since.. well, since ever! I looked over at Pete, he's not so happy. I walk over to him. I put my arms around him and brought him into a hug.
"You're gonna be okay, yeah?" I whisper into his ear. He nods and tries to pull out a smile, it came out but weakly. We start walking. My arm still around his shoulders. I notice Patrick and Joe glance over at us. They must be worried..Then I see Andy's eyesight following over to us. I smile to reassure them. Joe and Andy smile back and keep walking. Patrick's smile was weak, he was still worried.
"Pete, you have to tell Patrick!" I say.
"No, he'd be devastated" he answers with real worry in his voice.
"Pete, he'd be even more devastated if you don't tell him. You guys are bestfriends, he'd think that you can't trust him." he looks down at his feet. "just please, tell him soon" I finish.
"I'll tell him after the concert, it's too much before to hear before the show." I nod and smile, then give him a little peck on his cheek. I grab his hand and run. He's not into it at the start so I stop. Then he sprints passed me
"See you in a minuet loser" laughing. I started laughing and run after him. He stops at the guys with a massive smile on his face. His smile makes everyone smile. Patrick's face filled with joy and ran up to Pete to give him a hug. It was so cute. I finally caught up to him.
"You cheater" I say laughing.
"Hey, you wanted a race, I gave it to you" he said back, lifting his hand. I shook his hand. "well played Turner"

READER'S NOTE:-
Sorry another short chapter. The next one should be longer... Thanks for the views! I was not expecting this many views when I started the book, so I'm very grateful! :)