Chapter4

ANDY'S P.O.V
Well, tonight is the night we all go out together for the first time. Well, when I mean for the first time, I mean with Abbey. We've all been out together before. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to it! I'm sure Abbey is as well. Obviously me and the guys didn't have any proper rooms so we all just got changed in the middle of the bus. We were all talking then we heard music coming from Abbey's room. "Hey, is that our music?" Joe asks. "Huh, yeah, it is" Pete answers laughing. We all grabbed our instruments except for me cause, well, I can't carry a drum set. We then walked to Abbey's room. "okay, on three okay?" Patrick says. "1 , 2 , 3" we all barged into her room playing along to the song. She was listening to 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More Touch Me' . She was singing along. She was so into the song she was completely oblivious to seeing me and the guys. Then she noticed that there were two Patricks singing, two Joe's playing guitar, two Pete's playing bass, and two me's playing drums(well my thighs, ahah). She turned around and screamed a little. I guess we scared her a bit. She then smiled and started to dance around again. This time turning off the CD and just listening to us finishing the song. "I set my clocks early cause I know I'm always late" Patrick finishes the song. "Guys! That was amazing!" she exclaimed. "Why, thank you Turner" Pete said, winking at her. She was so happy, and seeing her smile made me smile even more. Especially after what happened this afternoon.

ABBEY'S P.O.V
The guys were getting ready for tonight. They still haven't told me where we're going yet but, I'm a person who likes surprises! I decided to put the 'Believers Never Die' album on my CD player. I was dancing around with a massive smile on my face. Then my favourite song came on 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More Touch Me' so I decided to turn it up to the max! I was dancing like a right idiot, but I didn't care! I was lost in the music. Then the guys barged in. I was completely oblivious to it all! Then I started to hear two of everything I turned around and the guys were there playing their instruments, except for Andy, obviously! Then I screamed a little. I turned off the music and just listened to them finish the song. It was amazing! They were all dressed nicely and smart which reminded me to change! "you better hurry up Turner" Pete said "we're leaving soon!" they all left the room. "Okay" I called after them. I put on my dress. It was all flowy and so pretty. It was black, how did they know that was my favourite colour? It looked really pretty. Not trying to sound self-centred or anything but, I look hella cute! I walked out of my room. All I could see was the guys standing in the middle of the bus in their smart suits and their smart shoes, except for Pete. His shoes were leopard print Vans! Trust Pete to do that, ahah. He still looked handsome though. "Wow, Abbey you look stunning!" Patrick says to me. "Why thank you, Sir Stump" I answered while curtsying. He laughed to himself with a smile escaping his face. "So Turner, you ready to go?" Pete said. "Yeah! Let's go!" I said rushing past them to the door. I'm really eager to go, I mean, I'm going out with Fall Out Boy! This trip is amazing!!

|READERS NOTE|
I know, I know, it's another short one and I'm sorry, the next chapters should be longer. I'll be updating this over the next week hopefully and I should be able to do at least another 2-3 chapters. Hope you're all enjoying so far!