Chapter 6

ABBEY'S P.O.V
We walked into the restaurant, everybody happy. We had reservations for 7:00pm. Pete went up to the bar asking about the reservations. The waiter then took us to the back of the room where the big table was, even though there was only four of us. We say down and put our coats and jumpers on the back of our chairs. "Well, this is lovely" Patrick says as he brings himself closer to the table. "Yeah, I agree" Andy adds. We were all talking about music and things when Patrick asked about my guitar again. The guys were really interested, they obviously didn't see the guitar when I first joined them on the bus. "Well, I haven't been playing for a long time but-" I stop and my throat swells up. Shit, it's the girls.

PATRICK'S P.O.V
Abbey was telling us about her guitar. She started to say that she hasn't been playing for a long time, but them she stopped. She looked over at the entrance. I followed her glance. There were these group of girls. I look back at Abbey. Her throat is swollen, she can't talk. Her words are twisted and really hard to unscramble. I sit there trying to figure her words out. Nope. It was to hard! The next thing I see is Abbey running towards the toilet. None of us could follow so we let her go for a couple of minuets. "I hope she's okay" Andy says. "What was that about?" Pete asks. "Those girls over there, she saw them and freaked out" I answered, obviously being the only one who noticed properly. "Oh god, I hope she comes out soon, we need to find out why she's ran off" Pete adds.

ABBEY'S P.O.V
My throat was starting to swell up even more. I turned the tap on and started frantically splashing water in my face and trying to drink some at the same time. Why? Why did they have to show up tonight. They could've come on any night but, they had to come tonight! I don't know if I should go back out there. But the guys might be worried. Thoughts are still rushing through my mind. It was all to much. I started to feel lightheaded. I need to get back to the guys right now. Maybe they can help. Well, hopefully they can help. I need it right now.