ᴾᵃʳᵗ⁻¹

⁽ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗᶠᵘˡ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ᴵ ᵗʳᵘˡʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ.⁾
Introduction-
H2ODELIRIOUS- Jonathan Denis
(He's younger than Vanoss in this story aka Evan)
Height= 5'2
(Small ass dude)
Age= 24
-Background= He is a hybrid and his main animal species is a Raccoon but he prefers his neko (cat) when he sleeps and sometimes just for fun. He has a really abusive family that he ran away from and he's pretty rich he's the 2nd most richest person in the world but Evan aka Vanoss beats him in first place.)

Vanoss- Evan Fong
Height= 6'1 (pretty tall 😂)
Age= 27 (3 years older than Del.)
Background= Comes from a really wealthy family who are mafias and he took over the gang, his friends are all in his gang in Los Angeles, Los Santos. Pretty much they do bank robbing and kill people for fun they are the most wanted mafia gang in the world.....etc.)
————
(I'm so fucking lazy to do the others sorry.)
————
Jonathan's POV -H2ODELIRIOUS-
———
I was walking down the street in the middle of the night going back home even though I could've drove home but I went walking instead to the store to get ice cream, yes, I said ice cream. Besides the store is so close to my neighborhood why waste gas on my car? So, I was walking down the street to go home when I heard a grunt come from an alleyway, I stopped in my tracks and transformed into my neko hybrid and slowly sneaked where I heard the grunt. (He turned into a neko but fully neko so he's a cat the way you have a normal cat 🐈 like that.)
I heard screaming now so I hurried to see what was happening and saw a guy beating up another guy and over heard their conversation.

"Told you not to do that, didn't I?!!"
-
"I'm sorry Evan!! I didn't mean to do it!"
-
"Yeah, sure you didn't mean it, because what I heard you say a while ago was you saying how I didn't scare you and all that bullshit! Think you could've gotten away with it without me hearing it!! Huh!"
-
"I-I won't d-do it again I swear!"
-
"Yeah, you won't because your gonna be dead by the time you tell anyone about this!!"
-
"N-no please no Ev-."
*gunshot*
-
What did I just witness! I just over heard a conversation and now there's a dead body. I gotta get outta here! I tried to run away but accidentally knocked over a trash can which caused the guy that had just killed someone look my direction and quickly walk over to me, as myself being a pussy (get it!) I tried to run away but couldn't cause I got caught by him while I tripped over some type of magical appearance banana. You are some shitty author 🧸💘ˢˡᵘᵐᵖʸᴮᵘⁿⁿʸ💘🧸!!!!

[ᴺᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵃˢᵏᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᵖⁱⁿⁱᵒⁿ ᴶᵒⁿᵃᵗʰᵃⁿ! ᴮᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˢˢʰᵒˡᵉ!]

As he caught me I felt something poke my ass, I looked over and saw a syringe in my asscheek! I felt sleepy by the moment and I soon heard the guy talk again and said "You're coming with me you've seen too much. Can't have a little kitty going around saying this to the police." And I fell dead asleep.
——
Next morning
(Del's POV)
I woke up in a strange room on a bed in full human form it's a good thing my face always appears like this every time I use my hybrid forms and that's not makeup on my face that was tattooed on me well, magically tattooed when I got full powers of my hybrids.

——Next morning(Del's POV)I woke up in a strange room on a bed in full human form it's a good thing my face always appears like this every time I use my hybrid forms and that's not makeup on my face that was tattooed on me well, magically tattooed ...