𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟩

(The picture above is me and my cousin, we had a just take a rq cute pic y'know for the gram. And basically all the povs are delirious's so I won't be putting his POV all the time only when it's someone else -which won't be happening I think, these are just a few reminders on who the oldest is to the youngest. Jonathan is the youngest.)
1-Dallas
2-Isaac
3-Zack
4-Alex
5- Jonathan
Previously:
"Well goodnight love." I said as I was slowly feeling my eyes droopy.

———😗————
-The next morning bitch 🙈-

I woke up to the sound of movement. I saw Evan sitting up on the bed with his phone on his ear. I overheard the conversation since it was so quiet you could hear the speaker through the phone.
??- Be ready for your meeting, something is gonna happen and it's not gonna be good, I just have a feeling.

Evan: I know, I have everyone and everything ready if something goes wrong, and if it does, I'll show them how to stay in their place.

??- Atta boy, anyways I gotta go, I have a little something to take care of.

Evan: I see, well say hi to your mate for me. Let's meet up and introduce him to mine.

??- holy shit!! You found yours already?

Evan: yeah, and I'm already a father to be with him. He's cute too with that baby bump too.

??- shit congrats bro! Anyways yeah maybe bring your mate with you to the meeting I'll bring mine.

Evan: I'll see about that. Bye.

*phone hangs*

I tried to get up and it took a few seconds to sit up and once I was seated up I stretched my arms and tried to stretch my legs.

"Good morning!" I said and Evan turned around.

"Good morning baby." He said and came to snuggle me making me go back into laying down. I groaned.

"Nooo~ I just barely got up, it's so hard to get up out of laying down." I said. Evan just laughed at me as he sat on the bed now.

"Don't just laugh you asshole help meeee~!!" I said annoyed.

"ALRIGHT!!" He said with his 'alright' (I personally think that when he says his 'ALRIGHT' it's cute, when he says it, it's super adorable like I just want to fucking fuck the fuck outta him y'know what I mean, haaaa he's so fucking fuckable I mean look at the man he's fuckable. Lmao 😂 I gotta stop my obsession with Evan lol.)
As he helped me up I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom since I had to go pee. When I was done with my business I went downstairs with Evan and walked to the kitchen, looks like I already know the place around here. I found whatever was edible and cooked breakfast for us and made a little extra for my family (holy shiteu, I got goosebumps rn!!) I heard footsteps pounding on the floor and sounded like the footsteps were running towards us, Evan went towards me and hugged me while we both looked at the entry to the kitchen, I let out a huge scream, probably woke everyone in the house. It was horrible it-it- they- they were MY BROTHERS. (Shit they must be ugly, nah I'm just kidding, they're all attractive.😗) "what are you guys doing!! You guys scared the absolute shit outta me, man almost felt like I could give birth by now!!" I said ready to throw the sizzling hot pan at them.

"Sorry we smelt food, what are you making?" Alex said.

"Moms left boob." I said, I laughed at my own joke, the others cringed. "What? That's funny as hell, don't deny it."

"Well it kinda is but that's disgusting." Dallas said.

"I'm making pancakes with eggs and bacon." I said sighing, I felt sudden sadness and felt a few tears form in my eyes. I sniffled and wiped the tears away.

"What's wrong?" Dallas said, worriedly.

"He's having mood swings right now I'm guessing." Evan said as he was rubbing my back.

"Honey, massage my back for a little bit please I feel a little pain on my back." I said. As Evan heard me, he was massaging me, as he hit a sudden spot I screamed. "Oh~ shit! Right there! Oh~."

"What is this, a sex scene now, keep going I like where this is going!" Isaac said. They all chuckled. Bad choice when I literally had a mood swing not too long ago.

"Oh- so you think it's funny when I'm pregnant and I'm stressed out! You think it's that easy! I'd so appreciate it if you were in my shoes for one day!" I said with a grin, an angry grin to be exact.

———
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.
(to those who are android users or some shit here ya go!)

Sorry that this is short, I recently went through a break up and I'm trying to figure this shit out! I'll make sure to write one good and I'll have to take my time. Again thank you guys for reading this I really appreciate it.