ᴾᵃʳᵗ⁻²

Previously:
He was underneath me and I was above him,showing him my dominance on how much I've grown of my powers.
________________
I growled at him and he just looked at me, kind of frightened. I was gonna move to his arm to bite him, playfully, when I heard Evan call me.
"Come on Jon. Remember you still have to go to your house to receive your baby and bring your stuff since your gonna live here from now on." I groaned.
"You will just have to wait, Lui!" I smirked at him while he just looked at me scared for his life, I love it when people get scared...it......gives me really good satisfaction. Somehow I just got a good feeling about today! Well, let's go see my baby, TEDDY BEAR~🥺🥺🥺.

"LETS GO, UZI THIS SHIT TO MY HOUSE!!" I said screaming making all the guys laugh. Eh, what can I say I'm the scary but funny clown of the group. Wouldn't we all agree on that?
The guys took the van and I went with Evan in his beautiful car, well, not as beautiful and amazing as MY CARS. Mine are what you would call badass.
His car was a 2019 BMW i8 Coupe which costs over $164,300. Pretty cheap if you ask me. (That's billionaire typa daddy that you'd like to have lmao. But these cars are like the most beautiful shits I've ever seen these sports cars are no joke.)

Evans car was comfy and when we got to my house they looked around the front of the yard of my house but not my garage which was pretty big, mine is like a salon but like the size of how big a church is

Evans car was comfy and when we got to my house they looked around the front of the yard of my house but not my garage which was pretty big, mine is like a salon but like the size of how big a church is. I gave them a tour but saved my garage for the last.
"Okay so, THATS all."
They all looked upset.
"What? Why are you guys upset?"
Nogla opens his mouth and says.
"Well we wanted to know what that huge garage has inside it, oh and where are your cars we haven't seen ANY of them."
I put a devilish smirk on my face and I giggle.
"That garage right here my beloved family, is where I keep my cars. And I mean there's over 26 cars in there."
They all dropped their jaws and looked at me wide eyed. Evan just looked shocked. Well they really don't have a lot of car just like over 12 cars that they have. I love spending money on cars there the peanut butter to my jelly duh who doesn't think cars are beautiful.
"Okay, brace yourselves and get ready to be amazed."
I push a button on my garage and it opens the doors to it and reveals all the cars except 5 because they weren't there.
They all ran and looked at them amazed and screaming except Evan he was standing there looking at them by my side. I looked at him and said.
"Why aren't you with the others acting all crazy babe?"
He sighed and said.
"I'm just a well mannered man that doesn't act all crazy like those monkeys over there leaping around like 5 year old kids." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck if I didn't have to just tip toe cause of my tiny sized self and this humongous man of mine. He grabs me by the waist and chuckled at my struggle to wrap my hands on his neck and leans down and gives me a 10 second peck on the lips. I let go of his neck and hug him feeling his muscles. Everyone comes back and look at me.
"There's 5 cars missing where are they?" Terrorizer also known as Brian says questioning me.
"Wow, someone who actually counted all those cars, I'm impressed Brian, the five cars are kept in the back yard which has a big gate over there but you guys can't go over there cause, I said so."
They all groan because I said they couldn't go over there.
"Buuuut, I'll show them to you guys I just have to get my 5 professional butlers to get them out, they're the best just letting you know. The cars are to DIE for literally. They're Hennessy Vemons. Those cars are over 1.2 million dollars. I just got the chance to get 5 of them cause they wanted me to have them as a award and well, gift for my 20th birthday."
They all looked amazed, I called the butlers and call the main one of all the 4 butlers out to get my fresh babies out. All of a sudden we hear motors from cars turn on and, how beautiful, music to my ears is what I love to hear about my babies. I see the gate open and first pops the first Hennessy Venom out.
1.