Dinner

"What?"

The poor E/C had been trying to sneak away unnoticed.

"I said, why don't you join me for dinner?"

Seeing Y/N so aghast was really quite pleasurable for him.

"Hardin... I don't know. I think I have plans."

Yeah right. You have no other people in your life, I made sure of that.

"C'mon, who else could you possibly be seeing?"
His malicious brown eyes scathed down at her, while she trembled shakily under his gaze.
"C'mon.....?"

She had the temptation to shove him and say no, that her body was hers and no meant no.

But... she remembered the last time she'd try to go against him.

"...Fine."

"And wear that dress I bought for you, please."

"The F/C one?" She sighed.

"Yes. I want us to be matching."

She smiled coldly. "Of course."

"I'll pick you up at seven."

Y/N watched him with hate as he strolled away, humming.

Two hours later

Hardin secured a F/C tie around his neck, smiling lovingly as the silk stroked his cheek. The tender touch reminded him of a certain H/C female, so long ago but so close to him now.

His phone rang.

Hardin's heart leaped.

Is it Y/N?

...

It was Magnolia.

He was disappointed, but answered the phone none the less.
"Hello?"
"Hardin! Sweetie!"

Oh, sweet arousement.

"Magnolia. How can I help you?"
He could just sense the girl twiddling a finger into that curvy blonde hair.

"I was... wondering if you wanted to meet sometime. My parents have a booth in this private club. Wanna come?"

"Sure." He smiled sinisterly to himself. He would make sure Y/N had the best night ever. He would f**k her so much she wouldn't walk the next morning.

He would be her first and only time.

Her forever.

"I'll see you later then."

And absent-mindedly, he drove to the restaurant.

Only he forgot something.

Which was grumpily waiting outside the restaurant for him, denied entrance.

"God... Y/N I'm sorry."

"Save it, I'm going."

"No! Wait!" The black haired boy didn't care, latching his arms tightly around the girl's waist. She squeezed her eyes at the sudden impact as she felt crawls grip in her sides, aching away at the wound that already was trying to heal.

Hardin felt it too. He slowly grinned, knowing he had the leverage here.

"Stay, won't you? I wouldn't want the wound to start bleeding again."

She gulped, before jerking her head in a nod.

How unfortunate no one was there to see.

He beckoned his hand slowly, one finger. One finger showing her where she needed to be.

By his side.

She wobbled uneasily in the high F/C heels.

And.
Follow.
Him.
She.
Did.

Sorry it's so short- schools the worst and I'm lacking inspiration.
Hoping to update around next week.
See ya then. :)

-Hebianco.

Check out my other story while you wait if you want:

Only Doting (Yandere Boys x Reader)
Little extract;

There they were, Ciel and Light, her favourite anime characters, moon shining on their pale chest...

"Y/N." She could hear someone calling her name in the distance, but she pushed it away, stirring.

Her legs collapsed in shock and happiness, watching with quivering lips as they got closer, just a little further -

"Y/N L/N, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!" She shot out of bed.
Shit.

She forgot she had school today, and the one night she'd actually gotten the best dream ever, she had to get ready for Hell. She flung on some crumbled clothes that resembled her school uniform that had been ironed just yesterday, from off the floor. She brushed her teeth for about two seconds before quickly flying down the stairs, as to not be late for breakfast. Y/N was out of breath, huffing and heaving to find that her mother had not even made food yet.

"Mom! Why did you wake me up so early when there's nothing I can eat anyway?" She complained, dragging her feet into the kitchen.
"What? Were you having a sex dream again?" Y/N was pretty sure her mother meant it as a joke but pursed her lips all the same.
"Whatever, I'll eat on the way. Jackie's supposed to meet me at quarter to. We'll go to IHOP."
"Like I give a fu-"
"Ok, bye Mom!!" Y/N cut her off before she could swear at her.
"At least kiss your mother good bye." Her mom pluckered her lips at Y/N, but made contact with mid air.

Y/N had escaped out the window.

• • •